Pifemaster Productions - Bride's Choice Award Winner & Best of The Knot Winner

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Outstanding and professional. We had Pifemaster Productions for our daughter's wedding reception at the White Barn in Prospect. I was extremely pleased by the professionalism and the top-notch entertainment that was provided by Pifemaster Productions. All the comments were positive and I would highly recommended this organization.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
131 Saniga Rd, Slippery Rock, PA 16057
BLOG

You're Planning an Extraordinary Event... Why Settle for Ordinary Entertainment

Hello,

My name is Robert Pfeifer and I am the owner and disc jockey for Pifemaster Productions.

Pifemaster Productions is a full time professional disc jockey company serving Pittsburgh, Butler, Cranberry Township and surrounding areas of Pennsylvania.

I provide disc jockey entertainment for almost any type of event. ... read more

Hello,

I provide disc jockey entertainment for almost any type of event. However, I specialize primarily in wedding entertainment. Approximately 98% of my bookings consist of wedding ceremonies & wedding receptions. To date, I have performed at over 1200 weddings and have years of experience and knowledge.

Because of this experience, I am able to provide you with the right music at the right time. From soft dinner music, to high energy dance music, I understand that the proper mix and presentation of music, makes all the difference in creating a truly memorable wedding.

Your wedding day will be one of the most important days of your life. Do not trust this day to just any DJ. At Pifemaster Productions, I know how important your wedding is and I will do all I can to make it PERFECT.

Please feel free to contact me and see how I can help you create a truly magnificent wedding.

Visit me online: www.pifemaster.com