Pierre's Restaurant & Morada Bay Beach Cafe

Maximum capacity: 250
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
Sunset Beach Weddings & World-Class Cuisine
Specializing in Sunset Weddings on our beautiful beach.

Pierre’s offers guests our fabulous beach for gorgeous sunset ceremonies overlooking the bay, as well as world class cuisine from our Zagot rated fine dining restaurant. Every event is custom, so you select from our epic banquet menu as many or as few courses as you wish. We have an in –house wedding specialist on hand to assist you with even the smallest details. We offer a number of different options, depending on the size of your wedding. You can stay and dance late into the night, or simple have a sophisticated ceremony and dinner. The decor is eclectic and varied, from all over the world. An evening that will be remembered for years to come.

If you are looking for something a bit more casual, please visit our sister venue on the south end of the beach, The Morada Bay Beach Café. There we offer a laid back evening with tables in the sand and beach bistro cuisine.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Most stunning, fabulous wedding venue you could select. I don't even know how to start this review - I never dreamed of a place so special and memorable as Pierre's for my wedding.

Pierre's is obviously beautiful both inside and out - with famous sunsets, expansive beach, and gorgeous Hemingway / Moorish touches. There is so much design character already there that you barely have to add more decor if you didn't choose to :) Aside from the venue itself, the reason our wedding went off flawlessly and was so magical was because of Tina Kamenel, Director of Events, for both Pierre's and Morada Bay. SHE IS THE BEST.

With Islamorada being a destination wedding for us and my husband and I working and traveling often, Tina was perfection for us. She is extremely professional and clearly a rockstar in event management. She was always available, flexible and helpful with every last detail - even recommending the Pastor we ended up using! I have worked with many events directors for my job and Tina is a gem and the best I have ever worked with, hands down.

The food was fabulous and they have an extensive wine list (pricey but fantastic). The entire staff, especially Rob and all the bartenders (and for our group, they were well utilized!) were top notch - all of our guests gushed about how wonderful the service was all night.

LOVED everything about this venue - highly recommend!!!!

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Associations I Belong to
305-664-8414
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards