Picture This Photography by Brittney Weicht

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My daughter got married on October 1, 2011 at The Lakes in Kannapolis and Brittany was our photographer. Let me just start by saying, she is AWESOME!! She arrived before us and was ready to go! Brittany was very attentive to our needs. She is very observant to what she is shooting. She captured some of the most amazing moments that others wouldn't have even thought about taking. All the way from traditional poses to modern poses. I had told my daughter, Christina, not to worry about cost when picking your photographer, because in the end, that's all you have. I am so glad that she chose Brittany Weicht!! I totally recommend her for any event you have, especially your wedding day!
Tina Weber

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Salisbury, NC 28146
BLOG

Capturing the moment, not interfering with it.

Professional Wedding Photographer Located near Charlotte North Carolina. I offer each client a personal experience and make sure to capture the moment instead of interferring with the moment. My preferred style is photojouranlist but I also take traditional and creative before and after the ceremony.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, T...
Liability Insurance: No