Picture Perfect Cake, June Lynch

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I'm trying to plan my wedding remotely and so my mother met with June for a cake tasting this past week on my behalf.

Her first words to me were "this is the WOW cake, you have to order this one."

I knew then and there that June should make our wedding cake! She was more flexible than other vendors I had spoken to (she agreed to make our cake without fondant - though not without a warning to me first!) and the price was right. Plus, how can you say no to the WOW cake?!

My mother said June was lovely and pleasant to work with. I'm so excited to taste the cake this August!

Picture Perfect Cake, June Lynch responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I look forward to making your cake and, meanwhile, I hope all your wedding planning is going well.
June

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
369 King Street West, Dundas, ON L9H 1W9

"ALWAYS PERSONAL SERVICE"

LOCATED IN DUNDAS, ONTARIO

LOCATED IN DUNDAS, ONTARIO

The rich and  symbolic traditions of wedding cakes have developed over the centuries and remain with us to-day.   Designed to be the exquisite centrepiece at a wedding feast and shared among the guests, the wedding cake is customarily multilayered and sumptuously decorated and is symbolic of sharing to-gether, from this day forth...

Picture Perfect Cake offers creative cakes and truffle trees for all occasions - specializing in unique and elegant custom made wedding cakes at reasonable prices.

I offer you the skills of an experienced artist in many varied cake decorating techniques, having studied my craft with the British Sugarcraft Guild in the United Kingdom and I know that quality makes the difference.   I am also a member of the International Cake Exploration Societe and The Canadian Cake Decorators Guild.   I specialize in personally  hand made and hand painted edible flowers to fit any decor of your wedding.   Many of to-day’s cake designers purchase their flowers ready made from Asia.   Whilst they are made of icing, they also include other ingredients which may not be edible.   I guarantee that all my flowers and bows are made by me and are totally edible and safe.

It is my belief that every couple is unique and their wedding cake should be a reflection of their own personalities.   I invite you to consult with me in order that I may offer my exceptional , personal and caring touch, along with my complete attention to every detail of your wedding cake desires.

Please contact me to arrange a free consultation to discuss a cake for your special day and to view my portfolio of designs.

Thank you for your interest in my work.   It is greatly appreciated.

You will find me & also my art gallery on my website at: www.pictureperfectcakeart.com
You will also find a map of my location on my web site www.pictureperfectcakeart.com   When you request information via my home website/e-mail info@pictureperfectcakeart.com , I will contact you within 24 hours with a reply.

It would be my pleasure to help make your special day even more special.

June Lynch, Picture Perfect Cake, Dundas, Ontario  +/- read less