Picture Perfect Cake, June Lynch

"ALWAYS PERSONAL SERVICE"

369 King Street West
Dundas, ON L9H 1W9 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes

About Us

LOCATED IN DUNDAS, ONTARIO

The rich and  symbolic traditions of wedding cakes have developed over the centuries and remain with us to-day.   Designed to be the exquisite centrepiece at a wedding feast and shared among the guests, the wedding cake is customarily multilayered and sumptuously decorated and is symbolic of sharing to-gether, from this day forth...

Picture Perfect Cake offers creative cakes and truffle trees for all occasions - specializing in unique and elegant custom made wedding cakes at reasonable prices.

I offer you the skills of an experienced artist in many varied cake decorating techniques, having studied my craft with the British Sugarcraft Guild in the United Kingdom and I know that quality makes the difference.   I am also a member of the International Cake Exploration Societe and The Canadian Cake Decorators Guild.   I specialize in personally  hand made and hand painted edible flowers to fit any decor of your wedding.   Many of to-day’s cake designers purchase their flowers ready made from Asia.   Whilst they are made of icing, they also include other ingredients which may not be edible.   I guarantee that all my flowers and bows are made by me and are totally edible and safe.

It is my belief that every couple is unique and their wedding cake should be a reflection of their own personalities.   I invite you to consult with me in order that I may offer my exceptional , personal and caring touch, along with my complete attention to every detail of your wedding cake desires.

Please contact me to arrange a free consultation to discuss a cake for your special day and to view my portfolio of designs.

Thank you for your interest in my work.   It is greatly appreciated.

You will find me & also my art gallery on my website at: www.pictureperfectcakeart.com
You will also find a map of my location on my web site www.pictureperfectcakeart.com   When you request information via my home website/e-mail info@pictureperfectcakeart.com , I will contact you within 24 hours with a reply.

It would be my pleasure to help make your special day even more special.

June Lynch, Picture Perfect Cake, Dundas, Ontario
Associations I Belong to
905-627-3196
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards