Pickering Barn

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I had my wedding at the Pickering Barn in December 2012 and I couldn't have asked for a better venue. The staff was incredibly helpful throughout the wedding process and offered assistance when needed on the day of. The venue is a blank slate so it allows you to bring your own vision to your wedding. The acoustics aren't the best in the Dairy Barn, so I recommend setting up speakers at both ends instead of the back of the room. My wedding day was flawless and I can thank the Pickering Barn for helping make it so special.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1730 10th Ave NW, PO Box 1307, Issaquah, WA 98027

The Pickering Barn is a historic site from the 1800's. It's simple charm, rustic architecture and park-like grounds create a memorable setting for your special day. Accommodating up to 400 guests, the venue offers enough indoor & outdoor options to hold your ceremony and reception.

Details