Piazza in the Village

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Piazza in the Village is an elegant  full-service venue with a 275-seat chapel, courtyard, and two unique  ballrooms located in the heart of Dallas/Fort Worth.  We offer separate bride and groom's suites, professional lighting in both ballrooms, "live web broadcasting" of your ceremony and many other special amenities.    The Piazza in the Village is well known for its outstanding food and professional staff.  Call us today!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was originally supposed to get married at Chapelle, but the venue closed and I didn't know until 3 days before my wedding. Piazza stepped in and gave me my dream wedding and made it happen within 3 days!! April was my coordinator and I've honestly never known such a good hearted person. She made sure everything flowed correctly and she did it with such grace. Her, Robyn and Michael were truly blessings from God. I will never forget them or forget how special they made our day.

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Piazza in the Village is a wedding venue from Colleyville. We service weddings througout the local area, including dallas, fort worth, and tarrant county. Piazza in the Village is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the DFW wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding venues
817-520-0026
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7