Piazza in the Village

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I was originally supposed to get married at Chapelle, but the venue closed and I didn't know until 3 days before my wedding. Piazza stepped in and gave me my dream wedding and made it happen within 3 days!! April was my coordinator and I've honestly never known such a good hearted person. She made sure everything flowed correctly and she did it with such grace. Her, Robyn and Michael were truly blessings from God. I will never forget them or forget how special they made our day.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
6200 TPC Drive, McKinney, TX 75070

Piazza in the Village is an elegant  full-service venue with a 275-seat chapel, courtyard, and two unique  ballrooms located in the heart of Dallas/Fort Worth.  We offer separate bride and groom's suites, professional lighting in both ballrooms, "live web broadcasting" of your ceremony and many other special amenities.    The Piazza in the Vill age is well known for its outstanding food and professional staff.  Call us today!

Details
Maximum capacity: 300
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake OK
Piazza in the Village is a wedding venue from Colleyville. We service weddings throughout the local area, including dallas, fort worth, and tarrant county. Piazza in the Village is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the DFW wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding venues