Photoplay Photography

Contemporary Yet Timeless

3300 Bon-Rea Drive
Charlotte, NC 28226 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Serving All of North and South Carolina
Chris Marsh, Photographer
704-779-6756

My Mission:

Photography is my passion and I am blessed to have the opportunity to serve so many by the work that I do. I am fortunate enough to be witness to precious, intimate moments on a couple's wedding day.  I am overjoyed to capture first smiles and first steps. I am proud to memorialize milestones and new beginnings. It is my mission to serve families and my community with skill, artistry and integrity.

Wedding Day Photography:

Your wedding is a journey of the heart. Will you leave the journey to chance? Imagine the hands of your mother as she lovingly brushes the tears of joy from your face. Think for a moment of your father as you cling to his arm that day. Even still, think of those first moments together as man and wife. So precious and fleeting are those moments; that they must be captured so that you can relive the journey for years to come.

Candid, Spontaneous and Timeless Wedding Day Photography. A wonderful mix of documentary, photojournalism and traditional portraiture that captures the nuance, detail and emotion of your wedding day. The combination of styles, work wonderfully together to create a beautiful representation of your wedding in stunning images and creative detail. Photoplay Photography serves all of North and South Carolina including Greensboro, Raleigh, Hickory, Winston Salem, Asheville, Hilton Head, Charleston, SC and Atlanta, Ga.

Ultimately, my goal is exceptional customer service while providing the latest in beautifully, hand crafted and custom wedding albums.  Call to today to check your date or visit us online at Charlotte Wedding Photography.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so happy to have booked Chris for our wedding after having heard so many wonderful things from two friends who used Photoplay for their weddings. Our experience working with her was wonderful. We found Chris to be highly professional, completely genuine and very talented. Our wedding pictures were gorgeous and our album which we got back this week was beautiful. We are very happy to say the least.

• Wedding: 04/04/2009
Services Used: Photography
Associations I Belong to
Photoplay Photography is a wedding photography business from Charlotte, North Carolina. We service weddings througout the local area, including all of North and South Carolina, Georgia, and Virgina. Photoplay Photography is a professional wedding studio that has been part of the Charlotte, NC wedding industry for more then 15 years. We specialize in capturing your wedding memories utilizing a variety of styles including photojournalism, portrait photography, documentary and candids
704-779-6756
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards