Photomasters Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Judi
06/07/2015

My first and only choice to photograph my wedding evening was Mary Beth of Photomasters. Being that she had previously photographed a past occasion of mine, rendering beautiful memories, I was hoping for the same outcome --- which I did receive. My husband and I are thrilled with our wedding photos and have thoroughly enjoyed working with someone who was easy to speak to and was amenable to our every expectation. Mary Beth is an excellent correspondent and comes into the event with an experienced vision and high standards for what needs to be achieved. She possesses great composure and pleasantries, and is a top notch photographer, capturing the entire gamut of the many moments that occur during an event. I highly recommend Mary Beth's services for her creative expertise, consistency, and her strength in communication.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
8212 NW 74th Ave, Tamarac, FL 33321

Photomasters Photography And Video

Why We Are Unique

*The Professionalism that is tied to a Photomasters Wedding, from start to finish is unsurpassed in the Wedding Industry. From our first meeting to the follow up, we will assist you !

*Our 31+ Years of experience is devoted to your once of a lifetime ... read more

Photomasters Photography And Video

Why We Are Unique

*Our 31+ Years of experience is devoted to your once of a lifetime day.

*Our wedding albums are quality LEATHER CRAFTSMAN  Albums that are Guaranteed for Life.

*Our Attention to datail and Quality offer customized and personalized service.

*Our full demenstrated aproached to the hows and whys are fully explained.

*We have big ears, WE listen, bring your ideas, we listen to your vision of your wedding day!!

*We use high-resolution digital cameras for outstanding clarity and quality in the finished prints.

*All our photographers are professional, experienced and fully trained to fit the Photomasters style and format

Thank you for visiting.

We are confident that you will see why we are the choice of so many couples who have found that they can get the Photography and Video they want for their special day, and feel complete confidence in thier choice.
Photomasters has a thirty year reputation for providing friendly, personalized service to the South Florida community.
    Again, all our photographers are professional, experienced and fully trained to fit the Photomasters style and format. Beautiful, timeless, cutting edge, creative images for your wedding day.

For full coverage Photo AND Video starting at around $2695.
Call today for your consultation!  Marybeth direct 954-839-0286

954 676-3065 Broward 954.839.0286 Delray   100 Linton Towers Suite 111B Delray Beach, FL 33483 OR Our Broward Office 8212 NW 74th Ave Tamarac, FL 33321

Call Today!