Photography by Suki

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Paige
03/28/2009

Suki and Teok are rock stars! They have a great artist eye to begin with and they are so easy to work with. Suki took my bridal portraits very last minute and they looked beautiful. They took so many gorgeous pictures at the wedding that it will be very hard to choose how our album will be put together. At the wedding, they were so attentive to every detail and went beyond their responsibilities to make the reception details were in place. I could not recommend a photographer more than I would recommend Photos by Suki!

Thank you Suki and Teok!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Dallas, TX 75254
BLOG

Dallas, Plano, Fort Worth, Texas Wedding Photographer

CHECK US OUT ON THIS MAGAZINE'S BLOG:

Southern Weddings

Look for "Real Wedding:Abby & Justin Part I"  AND "Real Wedding:Abby & Justin Part II"

Photography is my hobby. Wedding photography is my PASSION!!
Our Style:
Our ... read more
CHECK US OUT ON THIS MAGAZINE'S BLOG:

Southern Weddings

Photography is my hobby. Wedding photography is my PASSION!!
Our Style:
Our style is creative, contemporary and photojournalistic. We feel that posed shots are just  as important as "at-the-moment" ones. We recognize that each wedding is as individualistic as its bride and groom. Hence, each wedding session will uniquely portray its own personality and characteristics.To us, weddings are to be cherished forever so we treat them with our utmost respect. We feel honored to be a part of the wedding memoirs.

+/- read less