Photography by Nikki Cole

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Nikki. She took the most beautiful pictures, and all of our friends/family have commented to us on how she really captured the love in the room and the fun that we had that night. Her professionalism and ability to direct large groups so easily also helped a lot to ease my crazy bride stress. I cannot thank her enough.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Winthrop, MA 02152
BLOG

I started in the event world working as a Wedding and Special Event Planner at Seaport Hotel.   In my ten years there, I was known for my eye for detail, and for creating the perfect timeline.  I was also known for treating my clients like my own big Italian family.   I started photographing professionally in 2003.  I’m a total geek (Star Wars anyone?) and AM fascinated with the mechanics of my camera and subtleties of light.

Because of my extensive experience in sales and special events I realize service is just as important as photography skill.  Leading up to your special day I will be quick to communicate and share information.  We’ll start your wedding day together with an easy attitude and calm demeanor to help you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Then, I will slip into the background so that you will not feel any intrusion by my work.   I consider myself the story-teller at your wedding; I want to capture the truly unique moments of your day rather than trying to crate them for you.

Whether your wedding is a small, intimate group of 25 guests or a boisterous group of 500 of your closest friends and family, Photography by Nikki Cole is honored to be a part of your wedding celebration.

+/- read less