Photography by Nikki Cole

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I could not be happier with the experience of working with Nikki. The photos from our engagement session and wedding day turned out beautifully, and beyond that, Nikki was a pleasure to work with. Taking advantage of her past career as a wedding planner was amazing because Nikki had some great advice around our wedding timeline and was extremely responsive and organized. She prioritized the photos that we asked for and also took awesome candid and formal pictures of our friends and family throughout the night. She has a great eye and Nikki truly captured our wedding in photos. When I watch slideshow she made (which she makes as a bonus for all of her clients!!) I feel like I'm reliving the day and seeing so many moments that I would have missed.

I would highly recommend Nikki as a great person to work with, and a beautiful photographer!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Winthrop, MA 02152
BLOG

I started in the event world working as a Wedding and Special Event Planner at Seaport Hotel.   In my ten years there, I was known for my eye for detail, and for creating the perfect timeline.  I was also known for treating my clients like my own big Italian family.   I started photographing professionally in 2003.  I’m a total geek (Star Wars anyone?) and AM fascinated with the mechanics of my camera and subtleties of light.

Because of my extensive experience in sales and special events I realize service is just as important as photography skill.  Leading up to your special day I will be quick to communicate and share information.  We’ll start your wedding day together with an easy attitude and calm demeanor to help you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Then, I will slip into the background so that you will not feel any intrusion by my work.   I consider myself the story-teller at your wedding; I want to capture the truly unique moments of your day rather than trying to crate them for you.

Whether your wedding is a small, intimate group of 25 guests or a boisterous group of 500 of your closest friends and family, Photography by Nikki Cole is honored to be a part of your wedding celebration.

+/- read less