Photoflow

Photoflow

Michael Buckley will bring a fresh, fun, photojournalistic approach to your wedding day

1 - 626 Main Street
Canmore, AB T1W 2B5 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Proof...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Photoflow offers a refreshing, candid perspective to capturing your special wedding day. Browse through a tease of photos here or check out my website. Contact me today for a free consultation. michael@photoflow.ca. 403 675 1218. I look forward to hearing from you.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We would highly recommend Michael at PhotoFlow! He definitely exceeded our expectations! From our initial meeting, to venue suggestions to the final results of the pictures, he was wonderful to work with and captured all of the special moments of our wedding! The finished pictures look amazing and the ability to receive a cd of the digital pictures makes it easy for us to choose the pictures to be printed at our leisure!

Thank-you once again Michael for your time and expertise! We love the pictures and will cherish them!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
Michael is a wonderful photographer, but on top of that he has an amazing way of making sure he captures every special moment of your day! He's a calm fellow who won't intimidate you in any way but he will make sure he get's magnificent mountain views as well as beautiful portraits!
Photoflow is a wedding photography service from Canmore, AB. We service weddings througout the local area, including Canmore, Banff, and Lake Louise. Photoflow is a professional wedding photography service that has been part of the Canmore wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in capturing weddings within the splendour of the Rocky Mountains with a fun and natural style. If you are looking for a professional to capture your proposal, engagement, wedding, or trash the dress please contact me.
403-675-1218
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards