PhotoArt by Lu

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am beyond thrilled with Lu and her husband. My wedding was a little over 2 weeks ago and I already have my wedding photos and thumb drive in hand. Lu was amazing from the moment she arrived to the moment that she left the wedding reception. She was very accommodating and flexible with my budget. She helped me to create a package that I needed to make my wedding photography dreams come true. I was able to book her several months before my wedding, which was wonderful for the reasonable payment plan she has set up. Everything was electronic and stress free. 2 weeks before the wedding we got in touch to talk about ideas/moments and photos that I wanted to capture. Lu kept me calm when we were running behind schedule, she and her husband worked great with our wedding party and guests. I honestly cannot think of one negative thing to say about this duo. They are well worth the money!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
MD

beauty and art in every pixel

Lu is an award-winning wedding photographer, serving DC, Baltimore, MD and VA areas.

Lu combines her fashion photography experience with her artistic contemporary style, to create unique portraits of your wedding day to cherish a lifetime.

Contact us to start planning your special day together!

Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
We at GLOW Weddings and Events have worked with Lu a few times now. I have to say the photos turned out beautifully and I would refer her to any of my clients.