PhotoArt by Lu

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lu was absolutely amazing! She was a pleasure to work with from the beginning and when my husband and I saw the pictures she captured for the first time- I cried! They are to die for!!! Lu is extremely professional and kept her cool the entire day/night (even when I had a few bridezilla moments) and was SO reassuring to me when I got nervous that we were unable to capture every picture I wanted (I was so wrong!). Lu and her assistant didn't stop working for even a minute and the ABSOLUTE best part, which I think is super important, is that they were completely discreet throughout the event. They were never "in the way"or even noticeable, but still captured shots from every possible angle. I would 100% recommend Photo Art by Lu!!!!!!! You will not be dissapointed :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
MD

beauty and art in every pixel

Lu is an award-winning wedding photographer, serving DC, Baltimore, MD and VA areas.

Lu combines her fashion photography experience with her artistic contemporary style, to create unique portraits of your wedding day to cherish a lifetime.

Contact us to start planning your special day together!

Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
We at GLOW Weddings and Events have worked with Lu a few times now. I have to say the photos turned out beautifully and I would refer her to any of my clients.