Photo Booth & Flip Books Photo Favors Long Island NY / NYC & NJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I just had these guys show up to my wedding at Jericho Terrace. We had about 150 guests every single one of them was able to get their pictures taken in the booth. We saw a different company at another wedding, the line was crazy, all night people were complaining. Not at our wedding, 1 min and the pictures out. The quality was great and the attendant was fun, they showed up early and even stayed a few minutes later so my wife and I could get a couple a of shots alone. The scrapbook is a great memory, my wife absolutely loves it, I can't say enough good things about these guys.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
Melville, NY 11747

Where fun and professionalism meet!

Hey there soon to be newlyweds!

My name is Dave Pantone, owner of The Masters Of Fun Entertainment Company!

We will cut to the chase here and provide the information you are looking for, and make planning your once in a lifetime of event, a lot easier!

Hey there soon to be newlyweds!

My name is Dave Pantone, owner of The Masters Of Fun Entertainment Company!

We have been in business for 25 years and we specialize in Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet 16's, Corporate Events, in the Long Island NY, NYC and NJ area.

Our services include REAL Photo Booth Machines for Rent, Our infamous Flip Book Photo Booth / Favors with Green Screen technology so you can have any digital background you'd like in the background of each photo in the Flip Book.

We also specialize in Airbrush Party Favors and Green Screen Photo Favor / Booth with over 500 digital backgrounds to choose from, and videography services.

We have both the experience and most important, the intuition that most companies are lacking, guaranteeing our services run smoothly, and professionally.

So what are you waiting for? Reach out to us and let us send you a personalized price quote for any of our services!

Can't wait to hear from you!

Best!