Phodot Photography

Phodot Photography

Your spot for custom wedding photography.

945 37th Street SE
Buffalo, MN 55313 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, High Resolution Image...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

A fusion of Editoral, Fashion & Fine Art Photography

That's how we describe our photography style. We are a small boutique photography studio with a focus in wedding and engagement photography.  Do to our size we book a limited number of weddings each year.  We love to work with couples that love art, travel, design and photography and we strive to capture their day as no other.  Just as each couple is different so is each wedding.  The images captured should showcase the couple, their style and their love for each other.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy and Mark captured every picture on our planning list and so much more! Stacy and Mark gave us a wonderful balance of formal and candid pictures that really captured every aspect of our wedding day. They are a great team and it was so nice to have two talented photographers to catch different angles and moments.

Stacy and Mark were very organized, easy to communicate with, and professional during our planning process. I felt confident we had the details all in place ahead of time with the formal picture lists and follow up questionnaires we completed.

I was pleased with the variety of backgrounds they incorporated, as well as how responsive Stacy and Mark were to "day of" requests like adding large group shot at the end of the ceremony. They did an excellent job of capturing all the details from our programs and place cards to my mom's ring I was wearing. They even had pictures of things I told my mom I didn't think they would have been around/have time to get! Additionally I was both surprised and very impressed at how many wonderful shots Stacy and Mark captured of groups of family and friends from the ceremony and especially at cocktail hour.

One of the things that stuck out about Stacy and Mark's photography at the wedding fair was the quality of their dancing and indoor pictures. We have many great candid shots of my husband and I laughing and smiling during speeches as well as many dancing pictures with great lighting and focus. I couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Services Used: Photography
Associations I Belong to
612-685-2046
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards