Phodot Photography

Phodot Photography

Your spot for custom wedding photography.

945 37th Street SE
Buffalo, MN 55313 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted P...
About Us

A Fusion of Editoral, Fashion & Fine Art Wedding Photography

That's how award winning wedding photographers Mark and Stacy Milburn describe their photography style. The Milburns own and operate a small Minnesota based boutique photography studio with a focus in wedding and engagement photography.  Mark and Stacy photograph all weddings together; so they book a limited number of weddings each year.  They love to work with couples that love art, travel, design and photography and they strive to capture their day as no other.  The Phodot full day wedding photography package enables Mark and Stacy to document all the important details and events on your wedding day free from any time constraints giving you piece of mind.  For more information about our full day wedding coverage package please contact Mark and Stacy.

Email them at contact@phodot.com or call 612-685-2046.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy and Mark captured every picture on our planning list and so much more! Stacy and Mark gave us a wonderful balance of formal and candid pictures that really captured every aspect of our wedding day. They are a great team and it was so nice to have two talented photographers to catch different angles and moments.

Stacy and Mark were very organized, easy to communicate with, and professional during our planning process. I felt confident we had the details all in place ahead of time with the formal picture lists and follow up questionnaires we completed.

I was pleased with the variety of backgrounds they incorporated, as well as how responsive Stacy and Mark were to "day of" requests like adding large group shot at the end of the ceremony. They did an excellent job of capturing all the details from our programs and place cards to my mom's ring I was wearing. They even had pictures of things I told my mom I didn't think they would have been around/have time to get! Additionally I was both surprised and very impressed at how many wonderful shots Stacy and Mark captured of groups of family and friends from the ceremony and especially at cocktail hour.

One of the things that stuck out about Stacy and Mark's photography at the wedding fair was the quality of their dancing and indoor pictures. We have many great candid shots of my husband and I laughing and smiling during speeches as well as many dancing pictures with great lighting and focus. I couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Services Used: Photography
Associations I Belong to
Phodot Photography is a wedding photographer from Minneapolis, MN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Paul, Minnetonka, and Maple Grove. Phodot Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Minneapolis, MN wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in artistic wedding photography and album design
612-685-2046
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards