Phillip Lloyd Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
09/15/2013

Phil is not only an amazing photographer but an amazing person. He made us feel comfortable from the start and also knowledgable of photo techniques. He was like part of the family at the wedding and everyone loved him. Would recommend him to anyone :-)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
12936 Tribute dr. , Riverview, FL 33578

I am Phillip. I like to consider myself a very lucky man. I have been married to an amazing, smart, kind, compassionate and gorgeous woman for 15 years. I have three great children that I live for. As if all of this wasn’t enough, I’m blessed with photography and the creative ability to capture a moment in time that can never be duplicated or recreated. Each of our lives are made up of a multitude of moments, to have one of these moments frozen in time and preserved for the life of the image, makes that image, that moment, priceless.
Outside of being a good husband and father, one of the most important goals in my life is to make sure that the people I encounter in life leave our exchange with something positive. I love seeing people happy, but what I love even more is being the one who supplied the happiness. My main goal as your photographer will be making sure that this holds true for your experience. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture your moments.
I hope you enjoy every second of your experience with me.

Phillip Lloyd

813-741-0097

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liab...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
Phillip Lloyd Photography is a wedding Photographer from Tampa,Fl . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Clearwater,Fl, St. Petersburg,FL, and Sarasota,Fl. Phillip Lloyd Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Tampa,Fl wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Destination Weddings, Senior Pictures, Fine Art, Family Portraits, Professional Headshots, Maternity Photography, Newborn Photography, Tampa Florida Wedding Photographer,Wedding Photographer, Tampa Florida Photography, Photojournalism, Artistic Wedding Photography, Phillip Lloyd Photography, Phillip Lloyd Photography, Phillip Lloyd Photography,Cutting Edge Photography,Destination Photographer,Fine art Photography, international photography, international wedding photography,Tampa wedding photography, Phillip Lloyd Photography, Fine art wedding photography, Phillip Lloyd, Destination wedding photography, International weddings, Tampa Photography, St. Petersburg Wedding Photographers, Clearwater Wedding Photographers, Sarasota Wedding Photographers, Artisitc Wedding Photographers, Tampa bar mitzvah photography,St. Petersburg bar mitzvah photography, Clearwater bar mitzvah photography, Sarasota bar mitzvah photography, St. Petersburg Wedding Photographers, Clearwater Wedding Photographers, Sarasota WeTampa bat mitzvah photography, St. Petersburg bat mitzvah photography, Clearwater bat mitzvah photography, Sarasota bat mitzvah photography, Tampa maternity photography, St. Petersburg maternity photography, Clearwater maternity photography, Sarasota maternity photography, Tampa newborn photography, St. Petersburg newborn photography, Clearwater newborn photography, Sarasota newborn photography, Tampa family portraits, St. Petersburg family portraits, Clearwater family portraits, Sarasota family portraits, Tampa senior portraits, St. Petersburg senior portraits, Clearwater senior portraits, Sarasota senior portraits,