Philadelphia Event Planners

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Where can I possibly begin with this review? Karen and Kassie are truly the dream team of wedding planners. I came to Karen after the first planner I hired did not work out. Karen swiftly came into my stressful wedding planning process and fixed it all. Her calm and easy going demeanor is amazing for a bride to work with. She is incredibly professional, and also very experienced. Her knowledge within the industry is very apparent and my wedding would not have been what it was without her and her team. Karen is so reputable in the industry, every single vendor I worked with knew Karen and thought extremely highly of her. From the day I hired her, until the day of my wedding she was everything you would imagine a wedding planner to be and SO MUCH MORE. Women talk of feeling "sad" when their wedding is over..I have felt nothing but relief my big day is done with, however I miss Karen! Her and Kassie were such a big part of my life, it is weird to not have them as my constant support on a daily basis. I could write a novel on what Karen does right…she is truly amazing at what she does. Karens passion with her job is obvious and I feel lucky to have worked with her.My parents are PEP. I personally know two other brides that used Karen, and have all the same feedback as myself to offer. Karen is worth every penny and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone. THANK YOU KAREN AND KASSIE for helping to plan the wedding of my dreams!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
2424 E. York Street , Suite 221, Philadelphia, PA 19125

Be a Guest at your next Event

Our mission is to make your wedding experience the least stressful and most exciting time of your life! From beginning to end we will be there to take your dreams and turn them into lasting memories. Our events are described as stylish yet elegant!
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.