Petula Pea Photography

Petula Pea Photography

7167 Surfbird Cir
Carlsbad, CA 92011 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Business Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties
Established: 2007
Accepts: Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Frequently Asked Questions for Photography
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Hi-Res Images, Prints, Proof CD
Liability Insurance:
Special techniques: We offer professionally edited color, b & w images and on select images, I just love to add a 'vintage-tone' to some. You have the "rights" to own all the images that come in your wedding package.
Experience in various lighting:
Media Preference: Digital
# of Photographers I always bring a 2nd, professional photographer with me to weddings. This is so we can capture different angles and different areas simultaneously.
Guarantees presence at event: Yes, of course ;)
Books >1 event per day No, never. I want to be able to give my bride the attention she deserves from the point-of-booking to her actual wedding day. I only book 1-2 weddings per month but prefer to only book one. It is my 100% intention to give my clients ample customer service and amazing photos.
Replacement photographer: Yes. I will make sure to use a professional photographer with my same style of photography if I become too sick to be there that day. Let's hope that doesn't happen ;) But if it does, I am covered!
Equipment Used: I shoot with all Canon cameras, Mark ii and Mark iii, prime lenses &
 2 sets of flashes.
Back-up Equipment
Charges: I can do both.
Shooting Overtime: Yes, it depends on the existing package as I would pro-rate the hourly rate per what she paid in her package. It usually comes out to be less expensive to book more hours.
Break Policy: Taking a break is rare, only if we need to use the restroom. And that is why having a 2nd photographer is key ;) We don't miss a moment!
Charges for travel: Depends where the travel is but if out-of-state, yes, understandably so ;)
Availability of Proofs: 6-8 weeks, sometimes sooner!
Initial proofs format: I upload them to an online gallery so that you have that gallery to send to your friends and family. Soon after I mail you the DVD with your high-resolution photos.
Amt. of time clients can keep proofs The dvd is theirs to own, forever.
Retains photo copyrights:
Reserve publishing rights: Yes, but I always get the brides permission first.
Digital files or negatives:
Online Images:
Albums offered: Professional handcrafted, custom designed Leather Craftsman albums.
Final album completion: Approximately 10-12 weeks after they provide me with their favorite photos of choice for the album.
760-815-0109
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards