Petula Pea Photography

Petula Pea Photography

7167 Surfbird Cir
Carlsbad, CA 92011 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Shedding light on subtle details & capturing authentic moments, Patty has a keen sense of how to infuse life into her subject, drawing even more beauty through her lens, than through the naked eye. On living her dream, Patty says, “I know I was born to do this. This is my passion and I am always excited to create memories for my clients!”

A Tucson, Arizona native, Patty Brutlag moved to Encinitas, CA after pursuing a degree in Advertising & Photography at NAU. She left the corporate marketing world after many years & was determined to make a dream a reality. In ’07, she picked up her camera again… And luckily, for her clients, she never put it back down.  Petula Pea Photography was created in 2010 & specializes in weddings, engagement sessions, maternity, family & baby portraiture. Not only is Patty an amazing wedding photographer, but she loves it! In her words, “I am able to capture such an intimate & magical day, and what I give them lasts forever; I create memories for years & years to come. And, to be trusted on a couple’s wedding day is a huge honor.”

Patty shoots everything on location & always uses natural light. She incorporates interesting & organic items from her natural surrounding into the photo shoot which makes her images very unique.  Because she is committed to quality, she only books 4-6 portrait sessions 1-2 weddings/month. This allows her the time to focus on each client & also saves time for the most important roles in her life: mother, wife, & friend.

760.815.0109
760-815-0109
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards