Petal's Edge

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Petal's Edge is a floral design company located in Atlanta GA, specializing in wedding and special event floral. We use the highest quality floral and decor from local and international vendors. Chose from one of our new theme packages, or create a customized package uniquely designed just for you.

Our team of designers has 29 years of  combined floral design experience and provides service to the entire metro Atlanta  area.  With a shared passion for floral design, our designers provide every client with excellent customer service, attention to detail, and quality work. We seek to give our clients a fantastic overall experience, from the planning to the final product, and having fun in between!

We offer one hour complimentary consultations to meet with one of our designers to discuss your floral ideas and receive a estimate for  our services, customized to meet your needs.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Petal's Edge was beyond a wonderful choice for our wedding. I was able to tell our florist, Laura, the kind of thing I was looking for: color, design, materials, etc. She really took everything to heart and did not forget one little thing. From our cake flowers, to the bridesmaids flowers, to the table flowers - it was all gorgeous. The bouquets were put together beautifully. I honestly have never seen more beautiful bouquets that held up the entire wedding. She will even dye flowers the exact color you want for your wedding and you wouldn't have any idea they were dyed. My mom and I loved meeting with Laura. It felt like we were sitting with a girlfriend chit chatting. It felt great to walk into my venue the day of the wedding and be in awe of the gorgeous flowers. Do yourself a favor and pick Petal's Edge for your florist, so you really won't have to worry about your wedding decor!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Services Used: Flowers
Petal's Edge is a wedding florist from Atlanta, GA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Marietta, GA , Woodstock, GA, and Roswell, GA. Petal's Edge is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Atlanta,GA wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in wedding floral, bouquet, bridesmaid, special occassions, corporate, ceremony, reception, centerpieces, arrangements
404-554-7965
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards