Petal Beach

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bonnie at Petal Beach became my BFF during my wedding planning. She could tell what I wanted from talking to me for 2 minutes and from there she really went above and beyond to make sure my vision came to fruition. She helped us with linen selections and silverware and plates. She told us where we could find things cheaper and what accents would really be worth investing in. She was a godsend. All I had to do was shoot her an email or a text or even a pin on Pinterest and she'd get back to me the same day with these amazing ideas. She made me feel like she was as excited about my wedding as I was. The day of the wedding, my guests and I were floored by the arrangements. They were stunning. We asked everyone to upload their personal pictures to WedPics and laughed for days as the thousands of pictures of the center pieces and place settings poured in. It seems every single guest took at least 3 pictures of the center pieces! And not just the ones on their tables but others' as well. We were so grateful that Bonnie did our wedding. Book her early because she's one of the most sought after florists in the area!

Petal Beach responded with the following comments:

Thanks Jess! Your colors were just so romantic, especially in the gorgeous vineyard! We are so glad everyone noticed all the details and you were so trusting to let us do what we do. The platinum linens with the lace toppers made everything come together. It would have had a whole different look without it. I show our future brides your pictures all the time! It was a perfect mix of romantic, vintage with a touch of a garden feel. Ivories, creams, greys mixed with silver mercury glass and a touch of burlap and lace is definitely a favorite of ours!! We would love to have some professional pictures when you get them. Please say hi to all!! xoxoxo

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
215 Locust Ave., West Long Branch, NJ 07764
BLOG

A Floral Design Studio

Petal Beach is a floral design studio specializing in weddings and events.  We are committed to providing unique custom designs and excellent customer service.

Details
Consultations: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ENDORSEMENTS (16)
i always love seeing bonnie or chris at any event i'm photographing because i'm guaranteed the most amazing floral designs...in addition, they are just so pleasant and nice to be around!
PROS I KNOW (68)