Personal Seamstress

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had a wonderful experience with Martinha and the team from personal seamstress. With my specific vision, she was able to craft me a beautuful gown and stay within the realms of my finances, without sacrificing my desires or the quality of the product. She's funny too. I would recommend her to any bride to be who would like a quality garment made to their exact specifications.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
21 23rd St. NW 213, Barberton, OH 44203

"We Make Dreams Come True"™ with Alterations Beyond Compare...At A Price You Can Afford!!!

“We Make DREAMS Come True” with Alterations Beyond Compare...At A Price You Can Afford!!!

Celebrities such as Beyonce', Michael & Janet Jackson, and even Cher have all shared the expertise of our Brasilian "Personal Seamstress" and now you can ensure the success of your special wedding day as well.

The same attention to detail and near-perfectionism that has graced the bodies of Hollywood’s most noted celebrities as they walked upon the red carpet or performed in concert...can now be yours...in the comfort of your own home with FREE In-Home Fittings for wedding dress alterations.

Unlike typical bridal shops that do alterations as a lucrative but ancillary side business, we are true specialists and have handled couture gowns in amounts upwards of $15,000.00 as former Lead Seamstress of Santa Barbara Bridal and can offer you the same level of expertise regardless of price.  We promise NOT to cut corners or do things fast just to save time and make more profit at your expense.

If you are searching for absolutely awesome alterations for your upcoming “special day”, corporate gala, or charity event, our Super-Star caliber “Personal Seamstress” will personally oversee your needs while her team of equally amazing helpers will do everything to make your own in-the-spotlight appearance or charity event equal to the Academy Awards.

Bridal Fashions•Prom Dresses•Evening Gowns•Special Occasion Dresses•Formal Attire Of All Kinds•RUSH ORDERS Always On-Time, Of Course!!!

“Alterations Beyond Compare...At A Price You Can Afford!!!"

Personally Serving Cleveland & Akron, OH

Email:  PersonalSeamstress@yahoo.com

Telephone:  (330) 794-5629

PERSONALSEAMSTRESS.COM- Satisfaction Always Guaranteed

NOTE:  Please see our video of Celebrity Clientele below...

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
PROS I KNOW (230) View All 230 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Personal Seamstress is a wedding alterations expert & specialist from Cleveland/Akron, OH. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Hudson, Akron, and Canton. Personal Seamstress is a professional wedding alterations expert & specialist that has been part of the California and Cleveland/Akron wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in "Bridal Alterations Beyond Compare"...At A Price You Can Afford