Personal Seamstress

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Faye
07/27/2010

The Personal Seamstress has done a few favors for me recently, including custom drapes and a coverlet for a baby's room I was decorating. I had some very high end fabric flown in from Europe with to die for crystal edgings I needed someone I trusted to work their magic on. The Personal Seamstress was the one I chose and they didn't let me down. The finished product could have been in a palace, it was so gorgeous.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
21 23rd St. NW 213, Barberton, OH 44203

"We Make Dreams Come True"

NOTE:  Please see our video of Celebrity Clientele at the bottom of this profile.

“We Make DREAMS Come True” with Alterations Beyond Compare...At A Price You Can Afford!!!

Celebrities such as Beyonce', Michael & Janet Jackson, and even Cher have all shared the expertise of our world-class Brasilian "Personal Seamstress" and now you can ensure the success of your special wedding day as well.

The same attention to detail and near-perfectionism that has graced the bodies of Hollywood’s most noted celebrities as they walked upon the red carpet or performed in concert...can now be yours...in the comfort of your own home with FREE In-Home Fittings for wedding dress alterations.

Unlike typical bridal shops that do alterations as a lucrative but ancillary side business, we are true specialists and have handled couture gowns in amounts upwards of $15,000.00 as former Lead Seamstress of Santa Barbara Bridal and can offer you the same level of expertise regardless of price.  We promise NOT to cut corners or do things fast just to save time and make more profit at your expense.

If you are searching for absolutely awesome alterations for your upcoming “special day”, corporate gala, or charity event, our Super-Star caliber “Personal Seamstress” will personally oversee your needs while her team of equally amazing helpers will do everything to make your own in-the-spotlight appearance or charity event equal to the Academy Awards.

Bridal Fashions•Bridesmaid Dresses•Evening Gowns•Special Occasion Dresses•Formal Attire Of All Kinds•RUSH ORDERS Always On-Time, Of Course!!!

“Alterations Beyond Compare...At A Price You Can Afford!!!"

Personally Serving Cleveland & Akron, OH

Call T-O-D-A-Y to schedule your FREE fitting and estimate.

Telephone:  (330) 794-5629

Email:  PersonalSeamstress@yahoo.com

PERSONALSEAMSTRESS.COM- Satisfaction Always Guaranteed

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
PROS I KNOW (230) View All 230 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)
Personal Seamstress is a wedding dress alterations expert & specialist from Cleveland/Akron, OH. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Cleveland, Akron, and Hudson. Personal Seamstress is a professional wedding dress alterations expert & specialist that has been part of the California and Cleveland/Akron wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in "Bridal Alterations Beyond Compare"...At A Price You Can Afford