Perfectly You Makeup Studio

Profile Picture
Terisa
1 Review
05/14/2011

Tanya did the make-up for my wedding. She did an awesome job. Tanya applied not just my make-up but also did the make-up for my mother, my two bridesmaids, my junior bridesmaid and my two flower girls. AShe took wonderful care of all us.

I had very little sleep the night before and large case of butterflies in my tummy but when I left her chair I looked well rested and glowing and felt like Grace Kelly in my 50's style wedding dress.

My mom was frazzled from being upstairs supervising all the decorations but she visibly relaxed and started smiling when Tanya worked her magic.

One of bridesmaids rarely wears makeup and she talked about how easy and gentle the whole process was for her and she loved how natural and beautiful she looked.

My junior bridesmaid felt very grown up with ting bit of blush and gloss. She looked very cute and it was so appropriate for her age.

The flower girls loved getting a little attention too and felt like princesses with their clear gloss.

Everyone just felt more tranquil and were smiling when she was done. She was very professional and I'd highly recommend her. The joy she has in doing her work just comes so clearly across in both her attitude and her work. She just makes everyone feel special that's around her. I would definitely hire again to do my make-up and will definitely recommend her to all my friends.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
906 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA 95603

Love how you look

Professional makeup artist who knows what works for photos and in person.

Love how you look. Your wedding day is YOUR day and all eyes are on you. Enjoy your day with the confidence that you will look stunning in your wedding photographs and that you look stunning in person too.

About Perfectly You Makeup Studio and its owner, ... read more

Professional makeup artist who knows what works for photos and in person.

About Perfectly You Makeup Studio and its owner, Tanya Hibbard:

Tanya Hibbard is an accomplished Northern California makeup artist with experience in bridal, studio, and media makeup. Tanya owns and operates the Perfectly You Makeup Studio in downtown Auburn. Tanya is trained and experienced in how to apply makeup for High Definition engagements and how to apply those techniques successfully in an all-day bridal situation as well. Her training and her cheerful demeanor create a professional and welcoming atmosphere.

Our Services:

With today's HD media, it is more important than ever to have the right makeup application. It has to be sheer enough that it won't look cakey in media, it has to be pigmented enough to do its job, it has to be strong enough to last all day and it has to be natural enough that your beauty shines through when the love of your life looks you in the eyes and vows a life together.

Attention to detail and skill will help you achieve your desired look in the comfort of your own home or hotel suite. If you are a bride with a limited budget or your location is not desirable for makeup application, come to our beautiful studio space and have your makeup applied there. Whether in the studio or on location, our portable, color-correcting lights turn any location into an instant, professional makeup station allowing us to work on every skin type that you might have in your wedding party. Combined with the ability to provide you with traditional makeup, HD ready, or airbrushed the result will always be flawless and exactly what you requested.

Our Promise to You:

A timeless look is always what we strive for, as well as a beautiful classic face that will photograph exquisitely. A Perfectly You Makeup Studio look will stand the test of time, throughout the wedding day and in the years to come. You will love how you look.

+/- read less