Perfect Day Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My mother was the one who wanted a day of coordinator. I have to admit I thought it was an unneccessay expense but she offered to pay so I agreed. Boy am I glad I did. Cara and her husband were both anazing. I had surgery for stage 4 cancer only two months before my wedding abd I was still very sick and very tired. They made sure I always had a chair and water at the ready just in case. They also made sure I had the shoetest walk possible to the limo. She did so much more actual wedding stuff I don't even know where to begin but it was those little touches we really appreciated and will remember. That and dancing with my flower girls :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Pittsburgh, PA 15216

Because You Deserve Perfection

Why settle for anything less than perfect? Look no further than Perfect Day productions to give you the attention you deserve and help you have and unforgettably amazing day!

We are a full-service wedding/event planning firm.  You deserve perfection on your special day and we will work with you to make your dreams a reality.  Whether you need the smallest or grandiose of details handled, we are there every step of the way for YOU so that you can enjoy your day.  Call or email us today for your consultation.

Visit us at perfect-day-productions.com
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s