Favorite
Profile Picture
Rachel
1 Review
07/27/2013

Percy made all the difference in making our event truly fabulous, memorable, heartfelt, and fun.

When we were evaluating potential wedding planners, Percy was head and shoulders above the rest. His approach and attitude put us at ease immediately. It's clear that he enjoys what he does and isn't constrained by what a wedding 'should' be. He brought us fresh new ideas that perfectly represented who we are and the experience we wanted to have.

My now-husband and I are procrastinators, but Percy kept us on track. He was patient, kind, and focused. One of my favorite moments in working with him is when he stopped a potential vendor in her tracks who was attempting to charge us extra for inferior goods. We wouldn't have known the difference - I'm positive we saved money and got better vendors by working with Percy than we would have gotten otherwise.

On the wedding day itself, our guests were absolutely wowed by the event. A favorite comment of mine from a friend was "This is my favorite wedding, and it isn't even MY wedding." My family is still talking about it, weeks later. It's sure to go down in family history as one of the most memorable events in many, many years. My parents were particularly impressed with how Percy made sure I'd eaten, pulled me away when I got too enmeshed in a particular conversation and was about to miss something important, etc. He made sure both my groom and I experienced the wedding the way we wanted to.

Hiring Percy was the best decision we made in the course of planning the wedding. All the awesomeness we experienced followed from that. It was the best day of my life so far - and Percy was key in making that happen.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Santa Barbara | Los Angles | San Francisco | New York City | Worldwide | Palm Springs | Santa Ynez, CA 93101

Making Dreams a Reality...One Event at a Time

Percy Sales Events is a full service event company specializing in weddings, birthdays and other life celebrations. Percy Sales Events is based in Santa Barbara, California, but able to design, plan, and coordinate events worldwide. We pride ourselves in designing events that not only complement our client’s personalities and style, but also meet their needs for throwing one of the biggest parties in their lives. We celebrate the diversity of our clients as this is the basis of making a fabulous event.

Percy Sales Events treats every client as individuals, listening to their event DREAMS and establishing a plan to make it a REALITY. We are not a cookie cutter event company, we design each event as unique as our clients. We are commited to our clients’ individual needs, making sure that their day is all they hoped and one they will remember with joy forever.

For more information on how Percy Sales Events can be of value to you, please visit our Website or email us at info@percysales.com.

Thank you and we look forward to assisting you on your special day.

• President, Wish Upon A Wedding, Southern California Chapter
  • Featured Wedding Planner and Designer on Fox's MasterChef Season 4
  • Featured Wedding Designer on TLC's Battle of the Wedding Designers
  • Featured on Style Me Pretty, InStyle Weddings Magazine, and Modern Bride Magazine
  • Ranked #1 Destination Wedding Planner in the World by Wedding Industry Experts 2012
  • Ranked as one of the Top 100 Wedding Planners Worldwide by Wedding Industry Experts 2012
  • WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award Recipient in 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 & 2009
  • Chosen as one of the Top Wedding Coordinators in the Los Angeles area by The Knot Best of Weddings 2011
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2000
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (14)
Percy Sales is one of my favorite coordinators in the wedding industry. Not only is he personable, organized, and hard working in every facet of the wedding day, but he is also one of the most fun-loving and interesting people I know. He is so easy to work with and has a fantastic eye for design along with organizing and coordinating everything to relieve the stress from everyone on the wedding day from the bride all the way down to the vendors. He always make the day special for everyone involved. I personally love the clients that Percy attracts. The weddings we've done together have been incredibly fun and he always takes into consideration each individual client's specific desires for their big day. I look forward to working with Percy again! Gloria Plunkett - Gloria Plunkett Photography - www.gloriaplunkett.com
PROS I KNOW (106) View All 106 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Percy Sales Events is a wedding planner from Santa Barbara. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. Percy Sales Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Santa Barbara wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in weddings, birthdays and other life celebrations