Pensacola Beach Weddings and Events  (S. Kay Lee Events)

Pensacola Beach Weddings and Events (S. Kay Lee Events)

Favorite
Navarre, FL

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kay helped us with all planning for my daughter's wedding. She told me what photographer, caterer, florist, & baker would be best - and, thankfully, I took all of the advice. On the day of the wedding, Kay decorated for the reception - and it was beautiful - and also setup for the wedding on the beach - which again was so beautiful. Kay was my "go to" person for about a year as we planned this wedding. I'm very thankful for Kay - and also that I listened to her advice. The wedding was beautiful and we would not have changed one thing!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
6711 Tom King Bayou, Navarre, FL 32566
BLOG

It begins with knowing what you love and trusting what you see.

Pensacola Beach Weddings and Events can meet your special occasion needs with a wide range of services, from consultation to every aspect of the event.  We can save you time, money and worry. We know each client is unique, with different ideas, needs and budget.  With our experience, we can work with you, tailoring our services to satisfy your ... read more

Pensacola Beach Weddings and Events can meet your special occasion needs with a wide range of services, from consultation to every aspect of the event.  We can save you time, money and worry. We know each client is unique, with different ideas, needs and budget.  With our experience, we can work with you, tailoring our services to satisfy your desires.

+/- read less