Penny Pincher Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Penny Pincher Productions was great to work with from my first encounter with Nawal. She is very sweet and love what she does. She is committed to meeting the brides expectations. I didn't feel pressured to accept her services, but her committment, price, and professionalism made me enter into a contract with her after the very first visit.

On my wedding day, Nawal was on-time in setting up for the ceremony and capturing pre-ceremony activities. Not one time during my wedding did I have to ask where the videographer was. I am anxious to see the final product, but I feel that she captured all the events in such a manner you could feel as if you were at the event. She also worked within my time-line and checked with me to see if I wanted to add on more time to ensure that may day was captured in its entirety. I highly, highly recommend Penny Pincher Productions!!! The five star rating is an understatement.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
AtlantaMetro/North Georgia, GA 30179

"Exceptional...NOT Expensive"

A great wedding video doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg. At Penny Pincher Productions video services we're all about giving you the biggest bang for your buck. Brilliant color and straight forward presentation of your wedding event at a price you can afford. Let us put a wedding videography package together for you. We film your wedding and produce your wedding DVD for a fraction of the price that other Atlanta based wedding video services are charging.

Call today and discover how you can get the wedding video your heart desires at a price that will fit your budget. Don't trust your "once in a lifetime event" to some unknown and unproven amateur, when you can get a pro-team like the Penny Pincher Production team to capture your wedding - and keep it within your means. You can't go wrong by calling Penny Pincher Productions Wedding Video Services first. Remember your three P's - Penny Pincher Productions. Call 770-562-5322 or send us an email to Penny Pincher Productions and SAVE YOURSELF A PRETTY PENNY.
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
Videography services: Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Raw Footage, Slideshow/Montage
PROS I KNOW (60)