Penn's Peak

4.7
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING I HAD BECAUSE OF PENN'S PEAK!. It is such a unique setting with beautiful scenery.

One downside to this venue is that the restaurant upstairs is open most of the time during the ceremony and we had people watching and talking loudly from the restaurant above and also a lot of motorcycles making noise down below. I would not recommend having your ceremony at the venue outside unless you know that others will not be allowed to be there.

That did not ruin the wedding at all though. The view says it all. Working with Deb was great! she made everything perfect for us and was so accommodating. The prices were so reasonable and my guests are still boasting about what a great wedding we had! I would recommend this venue to anyone! It was amazing :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
325 Maury Rd., Jim Thorpe, PA 18229

We are a beautiful montaintop venue outside of Jim Thorpe with a spectacular 50 mile panoramic view.  We can seat 400 people comfortably. We also offer on site ceremonies at an additional charge, inside or outside weather permitting. The venue can be set up according to an agreeable floor plan and you can hire your own DJ or hire a band to play on our stage. (bands must be totally self contained, may not use our equipment)

Details