Peary Photography

Profile Picture
Sarai
1 Review
03/14/2015

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Bill Peary and his wonderful family. Not only are the photos amazing, but they had an amazing way of making us feel cared for and special. Our day was made complete by the presence of Mr. Peary. He went above and beyond his job expectations and truly made our day magical. Since we did not have a rehearsal, I was a little worried how things may go, but without us even asking, he took charge and made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be, and coordinated our ceremony beautifully. I cannot express how thankful I am for all of his help. He was very patient, kind and firm when he needed to be. He knew what was important and made sure it happened. The photos were returned to us extremely fast too! Thank you so much!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
389 Limestone Trail, Austin, TX 78737
BLOG
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage, Trash The Dress
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards