Pearls and Lace

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

Purchased my wedding dress at Pearls and Lace in February. I shopped at multiple dress stores/salons, but Pearls and Lace was hands down my favorite store. They do things a little differently, you don't have to make an appointment, they don't always have someone to help you in and out of dresses and since there's no appointment you can stay as long as you like and try on as many dresses as you like. The staff is very friendly! On my first visit to the store I didn't know the store hours and didn't realize until after I left that the store should have closed 30 minutes ago. I was never rushed or told to leave, she was extremely polite and didn't even mention it. They also have a very large selection of dresses at a lot of different price points. My two suggestions are to bring someone with you to help you in and our of gowns, and to try on lots of dresses. I didn't love my dress on the hanger but once it was on me it was perfect! If you want help they will offer it, if not they will let you be, it's the best of both worlds.

Services Used: Dress & Attire