Pavilion on the Lake

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Working with Patti at the Pavilion made all the difference in the world for my wedding. She made planning so easy and she was incredibly flexible, which helped me manage all the stress from organizing. I had a 220-guest wedding and we were able to fit everyone with a dance floor, for an amazing price. Patti was also incredibly thoughtful. The day of the wedding we decided to use the Pavilion's bridal changing room as the getting ready location for all the bridesmaids and me. We had to start at 7:00am to be able to get everyone through hair and makeup. Patti arrived at 6:30am on a day she doesn't normally work to turn on the heater for us, so we weren't freezing. She also stayed all day to help all the people decorating. She went above and beyond to make our day amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
9315 Pismo Ave., Atascadero, CA 93422
The Pavilion on the Lake provides an unforgettable experience for your wedding ceremony and reception.  The romantic lakeside gazebo sets a beautiful backdrop for an outdoor ceremony.  Guests can then enter the Pavilion on the Lake for a spectactular reception in the Great Room, featuring a lake view, high ceilings and hardwood floors.  The Pavilio n on the Lake can accomodate weddings with 50 to 300 guests.

The Pavilion on the Lake boasts an on-site caterer to handle all of your food and beverage needs.  Pacific Harvest Catering will work with you to create a custimized menu specifically for your event!  Using fresh local ingredients, Pacific Harvest Catering uses creativity and skill to provide a memorabile dining experience at your wedding.  For sample menus, please contact the Pavilion Coordinator.

For more information on the Pavilion, please visit www.paviliononthelake.com.  You may also call 805-470-3178.
Details
Maximum capacity: 300
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake OK
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)