PatrickMichael Weddings

Profile Picture
Jessica
1 Review
04/11/2015

My husband and I truly can't say enough good things about PatrickMichael Weddings and Michael's performance both leading up to and on the day of our wedding. His thoroughness and attention to detail left us with no concerns that his performance would be stellar at our reception, and boy did he deliver! Hands down the best vendor we had (our others were great, too, but he takes the top award for the evening)! He listened to everything we said and because of that, he made our night top notch. We still have people asking us who our DJ was because he was so awesome (not to mention all of their equipment is top of the line, providing excellent sound quality for any size venue). He helped to really convey our love story to our guests and it was one of our favorite parts of the entire event. I will always recommend PatrickMichael weddings 100%, without hesitation, to anyone looking for a wedding DJ, and I am honored to do so. They go above and beyond the call of duty to make your day perfection! Thank you, PatrickMichael Weddings and Michael Durham, for being a huge reason why our wedding day was everything we hoped it would be and more!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
5513 Lonas Drive, Knoxville, TN 37909
BLOG

We've never been to a boring reception...ever!

Entertaining at a wedding reception is a huge responsibility. A responsibility PatrickMichael Wedding Entertainment doesn’t take lightly.

On wedding day, you and your guests will have our undivided personal attention. We guarantee it in writing! Patrick and Michael only accept one wedding each per day, allowing us to focus on delivering exceptional results for our couples.

Your guests will notice and appreciate that you provided premium entertainment, for their enjoyment.

Because every couple we work with is different, our approach to each reception is different, based entirely on delivering exceptional results for your celebration. You want everyone to have fun and enjoy the reception, so does PatrickMichael Wedding Entertainment.

There’s no such thing as “one size fits all” and our service isn’t for everyone. Check out what others brides say below and when you’re ready, let’s meet to see if we’re a good fit for your day.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bridal Showers, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 1980
Employees: 4
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
PatrickMichael are awesome DJs! They recently provided the lighting, music, and setup for a wedding I photographed, and were so much fun! They added in a bunch of personal touches to the reception that had me so impressed!! I will continue to refer them to all of my brides!! Way to go..PatrickMichael!!
PROS I KNOW (99)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)
PatrickMichael Weddings is a wedding dj and master of ceremonies company from Knoxville, Tn.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including east Tennessee, northern Georgia & Alabama, and Tri-Cities area. PatrickMichael Weddings is a professional wedding dj and lighting company that has been part of the East Tennessee wedding industry for many years. We specialize in helping couples create fun, memorable wedding day celebrations.