PatrickMichael Weddings

PatrickMichael Weddings

We've never been to a boring reception...ever!

5513 Lonas Drive
Knoxville, TN 37909 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
From the very first planning session all the way to the Grand Finale, PatrickMichael Weddings is with you every step of the way.

So relax and just have fun.

We provide Reception Planning Services, Reception Event Direction Services, Master of Ceremony Services, and Disc Jockey Entertainment services with recorded music and professional equipment.

If needed, for your wedding ceremony, we provide Ceremony Planning Services, Rehearsal & Ceremony Direction Services with complete sound support and recorded music.

All in all, your wedding celebration will be stress free and fun. Actually more fun than you thought would be possible.
Photos
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Within the first few minutes of meeting Michael, my husband and I knew we wanted him for our wedding. He was extremely professional, personal, and knowledgeable. He helped make us feel comfortable and made the process of selecting the music for the ceremony and reception much easier than we thought it would be. He had very helpful input and suggestions along the way, as well. He was there for the rehearsal dinner and was great. He kept people in line and kept things moving. The day of the ceremony was fantastic! Music was beautiful. Among sound quality, speakers were powerful, but discrete. Both our families loved him! He kept things moving along, and everything went as planned. He is awesome at what he does! We have been to many weddings this year (one with a terrible DJ), and we are so happy with our choice! There is really no comparing them to others; they are way more than just DJs, and really added to our big day! We'd choose Patrick Michael Weddings again, and recommend them to everyone! We got tons of compliments, many people telling us that they've never seen/heard anyone do such an awesome and impressive job. Michael was also able to refer us to a pastor, Paul Phelps. Paul was wonderful, funny, and helped keep our nerves under control. The two work very well together. Both had spacial presentations for us that were unforgettable. Michael's surprise really made the reception memorable and was one of our favorite parts of the day. If you have the option to have Patrick Michael Weddings be there for your wedding- pick them, you will be so happy you did!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Endorsements
PatrickMichael are awesome DJs! They recently provided the lighting, music, and setup for a wedding I photographed, and were so much fun! They added in a bunch of personal touches to the reception that had me so impressed!! I will continue to refer them to all of my brides!! Way to go..PatrickMichael!!
Associations I Belong to
PatrickMichael Weddings is a wedding dj and master of ceremonies company from Knoxville, Tn.. We service weddings througout the local area, including east Tennessee, northern Georgia & Alabama, and Tri-Cities area. PatrickMichael Weddings is a professional wedding dj and lighting company that has been part of the East Tennessee wedding industry for many years. We specialize in helping couples create fun, memorable wedding day celebrations.
865-607-6565
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment