Patricia Longmire Photography

Patricia Longmire Photography

Unique photography fitting the unique you.

200 E. John Rowan Blvd
Bardstown, KY 40004 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Thank You Cards
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Hello I am Patricia Longmire, Owner of Patricia Longmire Photography in Bardstown, Kentucky and I enjoy telling stories with my photographs. I would love to tell your story no matter where you live. I encourage you to do your research before hiring a photographer because these memories should be captured by a true professional and should say something about your relationship. Congratulations on this wonderful time in your life and I wish the best for you and your fiancee'

Sincerely,

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Even last minute, asking a week before the event, this photographer was amazing and professional. She made sure that I was comfortable and communication before the event was amazing. We were able to work out a package that suited my needs perfectly, leaving me feeling like I was getting everything I wanted. I commend her on the flexibility she showed working with us at the last minute and the extra things we asked in covering our wedding. She was there every step of the way with us and made the day so very special. I highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Katherine
Patricia Longmire Photography is a wedding Photographer from Bardstown, Kentucky. We service weddings througout the local area, including Lexington, Louisville, and Elizabethtown. Patricia Longmire Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Louisville wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in Weddings and high school seniors
502-348-2300
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards