Patina Bridal and Formal Wear

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1

My experience finding my wedding dress here was amazing. In high school, I always went there to get my prom dresses so I knew they would be the perfect location to get my wedding dress. Upon arrival, I was assigned an employee that asked me questions about what dresses I was interested in and then helped me find my dress from there. My dress was the 2nd one I tried on thanks to her attentiveness to what I wanted! She was extremely helpful. Later that day, I had another dress appointment in the area and their service was no where near as great as Patina's. Later that day, I called and asked if I could come try on my dress one more time to make sure it was the one and they were extremely flexible and let me come in right before they closed. They had a huge selection and you can tell they are so happy to have your business! Will definitely be going to get my bridesmaid dresses there as well!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
5028 Keagy Road F202, Roanoke, VA 24018
BLOG

Why does Patina stand out?

Patina was established over 25 years ago. Our staff has over 60 years combined experience and knows how to cater to your every need involving Bridal, Prom, Special Occasion and Pagent! Also Patina is one of the only local full service stores and is THE ONLY local provider of Coolbook dresses!

... read more

Why does Patina stand out?

Why choose a full service salon?

The experienced staff at Patina will provide the bride with all their knowledge and expertise. We will educate the brides on fabrics, sillouette, designers, and what is hot this season. If we do not have your exact dress we can always order it! We strive to make your stress-free bridal experience one of a kind.

Dont forget to friend us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PatinaBridalFormals

Join our mailing list! Send an email to patinaformals@gmail.com to become a part of our mailing list! We will send out email updates about our upcoming events and fashion shows, new merchandise, modeling opportunities and much more!

Roanoke, VA

1622 Stanley Rd. #110
Greensboro, NC 27407

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils