Pat Porter Photography

Value
1.6
Flexibility
2.6

Pat and his assistants were simply a joy to deal with. From our first meeting I knew he was the one I wanted to be my photographer. I found them to be courteous, professional, attentive, and the most helpful out of all of my vendors. Well worth the investment! (which I may add was quite a bit lower than many others we had met with) On the wedding day one of my bridesmaids split the back of her dress and it was Pat's assistant that came to the rescue and actually sewed the dress back together! I have been nothing but impressed with both Pat and all of his staff.
I would recommend his services to anyone!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 6454, Richmond, VA 23230
Thank you for considering Pat Porter Photography for your wedding photography needs. We use what has been described as a candid photojournalistic style of wedding photography. Put simply, a storytelling type of photography. Of course we still take the formal and traditional wedding party and family group photos that most people want, but we also take the candid shots that capture the feeling and emotion of the moment.  Unlike many of our competitors,  we do not charge by the hour, we are at your event all day.   As much as possible we keep a very low profile while recording your event. Many of our clients have said they forgot we were even there at all. We use natural lighting in most all situations and supplement with a flash when needed.

At Pat Porter Photography we are small enough to offer you personal service, yet large enough to offer a full range of prints, images, products and services. We have built a strong reputation for consistently delivering quality services to our customers at affordable prices. We believe that every moment is only fleeting if not captured at precisely the right time in the right way. This is or talent and passion. So why not “Let us capture your moment”?
+/- read less