PARTY TIME RENTAL & EVENTS

Professionalism
Value
4.2
Flexibility

Party time rentals provided all the linens for my wedding. They were really beautiful. It was an outside, fall wedding and I was unsure about the colors I wanted to use at the reception. The people there helped me see that i could use more color than just brown. I ended up going with green, orange and copper for my reception tables and it was beautiful. I even had other vendors that came up to me at my reception and said they had never seen such beautiful colors together and how "fall" it looked. We walked in and ordered the linens in about 30 minutes. The order was correct when we picked them up and they were beautiful. We were very happy at how they turned out. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing linens for an event.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
11121 N. Rodney Parham Rd Suite 32B, Little Rock, AR 72212

Everything to rent for your special event

Party Time Rental & Events has been serving Arkansas over 30 years. Party Time’s distinctive difference is helping customers create their own unique events with:

•     Professional event coordinators

•     One of the largest selections of party and event components

•     A large showroom for convenient, ... read more

•     Professional event coordinators

•     One of the largest selections of party and event components

•     A large showroom for convenient, easy planning; and

•     Versatile offerings for large and small events.

Call us, 501-224-3133, or email us at partytime0835@gmail.com and we will help you plan, invite, set up, take down, design and ENJOY!

Come visit our gorgeous showroom at the Market Place Center, at 11121 N Rodney Parham Rd Suite 32B!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Event Rentals & Photobooths
PARTY TIME RENTAL & EVENTS is a wedding rental and event company from Little Rock, AR. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Central Arkansas, Hot Springs, and Arkansas. PARTY TIME RENTAL & EVENTS is a professional wedding and event rentals that has been part of the Little Rock wedding industry for 33 years. We specialize in linens, tables, chairs, tents and wedding equipment