PARTY TIME RENTAL & EVENTS

PARTY TIME RENTAL & EVENTS

Everything to rent for your special event

11121 N. Rodney Parham Rd Suite 32B
Little Rock, AR 72212 | map
Rentals: Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangeme...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Welcome to PARTY TIME RENTAL AND EVENTS, named BEST PARTY RENTAL COMPANY 2009-2014 by SOIREE MAGAZINE! We’re your premiere Party Rental and Event company, serving Arkansas for over 30 years and We are proud to be named the 2009-2013 PLATINUM SERVICE PROVIDER in our industry!  Check out our website at www.partytimerentalandevents.com.

We want your wedding to be perfect. From the ceremony to the last dance of the reception, come to Party Time Rental and Events for the experience you are looking for. From the moment you walk into our spacious event showroom you will see the quality fine linens, tables, chiavari chairs. Decor, design, planning, printing... we serve the entire state, all right here in Little Rock.

You can see our fine inventory at The Clinton Presidential Library, The Arts Center, Country Club of Little Rock, Pleasant Valley Country Club, Chenal Country Club, The Peabody Hotel, Crowne Plaza Hotel and most of the largest non-profit fund raisers in Central Arkansas. Our Beautiful tents come large enough to hold thousands or small enough for the most intimate of affairs.

Call us, 501-224-3133, or email us at partytime0835@gmail.com and we will help you plan, invite, set up, take down, design and ENJOY! You bring the Friends, Family, and Fun, and we’ll bring the rest.

Come visit our gorgeous showroom facing the intersection of I-430 and Rodney Parham Rd., 10301 Rodney Parham, in the Breckenridge Shopping Center neighboring Mt. Fuji Restaurant.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Party time rentals provided all the linens for my wedding. They were really beautiful. It was an outside, fall wedding and I was unsure about the colors I wanted to use at the reception. The people there helped me see that i could use more color than just brown. I ended up going with green, orange and copper for my reception tables and it was beautiful. I even had other vendors that came up to me at my reception and said they had never seen such beautiful colors together and how "fall" it looked. We walked in and ordered the linens in about 30 minutes. The order was correct when we picked them up and they were beautiful. We were very happy at how they turned out. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing linens for an event.

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
PARTY TIME RENTAL & EVENTS is a wedding rental and event company from lLittle Rock, AR. We service weddings througout the local area, including Central Arkansas, Hot Springs, and Arkansas. PARTY TIME RENTAL & EVENTS is a professional wedding and event rentals that has been part of the Littlle Rock wedding industry for 33 years. We specialize in linens, tables, chairs, tents and wedding equipment
501-224-3133
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire