Party Favors

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Party Favors has been a part of my wedding dream since I was a young girl. I grew up in Brookline, MA and would find excuses to go there because their cakes, cupcakes, candy, chocolates are so wonderful that it melts in your mouth. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to use them because my wedding was over 2 hours away (including catching a ferry) but Party Favors delivers to Martha's Vineyard! It was so worth having them provide the dessert. It was delivered seamlessly and with extreme professionalism. I would recommend them to any bride or dessert lover!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
1356 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA 02446
Party Favors is a full service party store and bakery. We carry a complete line of party supplies such as streamers, balloons, confetti, banners, tablecloths, plates, cups and napkins. We also carry gifts, wrapping paper, stationery, place cards, table numbers, greeting cards and invitations. Favors and centerpieces are available by custom order. ... read more

Our on-site kitchen produces award-winning cakes for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, bar and bat-mitzvahs, showers or any special occasion. Whether you are serving four or four hundred, we can help you create a cake to be enjoyed and remembered by all. We also offer a full line of French and American style tortes, pastries and cookies.

Our employees are trained to work with each customer to create the perfect cake for your celebration. Our goal is to delight you and your guests with a uniquely decorated and delicious cake! Select from the pictures on this site or come in and view our albums of cake designs. We welcome your ideas, too! We'll go as far as your imagination can take us.

We offer cake tastings for our wedding customers and those planning Bar/ Bat Mitzvahs. You can schedule a tasting online or call us at (617) 566-3330 to make an appointment. Let us make your party a total celebration!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s