Paradisus Cancun Resort

Profile Picture
eva
1 Review
08/31/2013

Erika was so very nice and helpful, any question I had she answer via e-mail right away, everyone was proffesional, food was delicious, I love my cake and was very tasteful, bartender Enrique was very nice and his drinks were good. Overall everything was awesome and my decoration was beautiful. Everyone in the hotel are nice and polite, Maria de la Mora was so much help making the reservation for all my guests. Altogether I love and enjoy every moment of my wedding and the hotel its excellent, I been there 9 times and I couldnt picked a better place for a destination wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
Boulevard Kukulcan, km 16.5, Cancun, Mexico
Create a Romantic celebration that is all your own

Welcome to the world of Paradisus Resorts. A stunning collection of Five Star oceanfront resorts fashioned in harmony with nature’s most stunning tropical surroundings. Paradisus is the very definition of all-inclusive luxury with exceptional
signature restaurants, superior inclusions and ... read more

Create a Romantic celebration that is all your own

signature restaurants, superior inclusions and sumptuous all-suite accommodations.

At Paradisus Resorts, we aspire to give life to your deepest romantic fantasies. And inspire with visions you’ve not yet dreamed of. We stop at nothing to make certain that Paradisus is precisely the experience of love that you want it to be.

Paradisus offers a wide array of amenities to cater to your every desire. Royal Service provides an elevated and private, personalized, butler driven,adults-only service. While families hold a special place in the heart of Paradisus Resorts. Family Concierge offers a luxury vacation experience rightsized for everyone.

So, whether you are celebrating just the two of you, planning a family celebration or any other special occasion Paradisus has something just for you.

P: 305-669-2941 | 877-276-0872 | e: erika.arellano@melia.com

Feel free to ask us any questions you may have

+/- read less