Papermints

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I loved using Papermints for my wedding stationery! At first, I was going to just do invitations, but I ended up doing all of my stationery with Papermints. Samantha was great to work with; she had great ideas and knew exactly how to work with my wedding theme and colors. She did a wonderful job with my escort cards; my guests actually came up to me and told me they were beautiful. She also worked on my menus, programs, cocktail signs, banner, etc. I was able to have her work on all of this because I trusted her taste and I knew she was professional with all of her work. Thank goodness I did! I was so relaxed because she took care of everything and all I needed to do was choose what I liked. I definitely recommend PAPERMINTS! :)

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Studio City, CA 91604

A Modern Invitation Boutique

Papermints is an online modern stationery boutique, specializing in custom and ready-made wedding invitations, announcements, printable partyware, and social stationery.

From the simple, modern elegance style of our Contempo collection, classic aesthetic of our Handmade line, to the modern vintage inspired graphics from our Moda col lection, we offer chic & stylish invitations for each bride complimenting their individual style and personality.

We are a full service design studio offering: invitations, save the dates, menus, programs, thank you cards, personalized partyware & stationery, and everything in between.  Our printing services range from digital, offset, to letterpress printing to suit your personal taste and budget. We also recently launched new line of printable wedding stationery for the DIY brides.

With love of paper, modern simplicity, fine typography, coupled with attention to detail & individualized customer service, work one-on-one with Samantha to customize your ready-made invitation suite or to create a truly custom design that is uniquely you!

Details
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Letterpress, Recycled Paper
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)