Paperee

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

I was a little nervous to purchase invitations completely online, but the people at Paperee were so wonderful and attentive over email that the process was smooth and easy. They were very quick to respond to my emails, and timely in making up the initial proofs, as well as subsequent changes. I realized that I had made a couple of mistakes in the guest addresses after I had already given final approval for printing, and they were able to squeeze in those changes for me (thank you Paperee!). My invitations arrived in Canada (no extra duty payment was required) and were the best that I could have expected them to be. I highly recommend The Paperee for their high quality customer service and beautiful invitations.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Serving Worldwide

Modern, Urban, Rustic & Chic Wedding Invitations

Paperee is a design boutique that specializes in wedding stationery. Our designs are simple with an emphasis on beautiful typography. Because every stationery is unique, type is never "simply dropped in." Each piece is individually customized; spacing, font sizes, line breaks and alignment will be manually adjusted to ensure your stat ionery is beautiful. Like a design but want some changes, we'll work with you to make it perfect. Have your wedding invitations created by people who are passionate and meticulous about design, typography and craftsmanship. Learn more at Paperee or begin shopping.

Invitations | Save the Dates | Wedding Programs | Escort Cards | Menus | Thank You Cards

Details