Paper Bloom

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Liz
10/25/2014

I was referred to Paper Bloom Studios by a colleague who worked with Lindsay and raved about how great she was to work with when creating her wedding invitations. When it came time for my husband and I start the invitation design processes for our October 2014 wedding I contacted Lindsay and we hit it off from the beginning.

Going the extra mile is something that Lindsay demonstrated throughout the entire process. From our first phone conversation which ended in her rushing to catch the mail service before the days pick-up so I could get some hard copy samples in the mail to ALWAYS sending proofs for review well before the promised delivery time, Lindsay far exceeds expectations.
On top of being super professional and prompt, she is a great talent. She designed our entire invitation suite (invite, program, menu, escort cards) and I can truly say her design became the basis for our floral and wedding décor. We received endless compliments on our invite and while we went through a handful of revisions to get the perfect design, Lindsay remained patient and offered great advice and feedback every step of the way.

The end result on all accounts resulted in a classy and festive invitation suite that was a true reflection of my husband and me. I also heard the invitation was “very you” which is a tremendous compliment to Lindsay in that she was able to create something that captured us so well!

As a wedding gift, my sister gave us a framed copy of our invite and it is a memory that we will cherish forever. Thank you, Lindsay!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Portland, OR
BLOG

Invitation Design Studio

Hi! I'm Lindsay Zogas, designer and owner of Paper Bloom, a small design studio located in Portland, Oregon.  I specialize in wedding invitations, event stationery and baby announcements. Everything I design is custom-made to complement each couple or event. I look for deals on quality materials, so I can help you stay within your budget and create meaningful pieces that don’t have to cost you a fortune! By working together, I hope to take any planning stressors off your shoulders, so you can enjoy all the steps that lead up to your special day.

I’ve been planning weddings since I can remember—back in the days of marrying off my Barbie dolls and playing dress-up with my sisters. In first grade, I met my husband, though I didn’t know it yet!  Fast-forward to 2003. I graduated from the University of San Francisco with a degree in graphic design, then moved back to Portland for my first job at an advertising agency. Two years later, I was engaged, planning my wedding, and so excited to design my own wedding invitations. Though the planning wasn’t always easy, it was worth every bit of time and money we spent. Shortly after, I started designing invitations for my friends. I loved playing a part in helping make their special day run smoothly. Word of mouth led me to connecting with more couples and starting my home-based studio in Portland, Oregon.
+/- read less
Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Design, Printing
Specialties: Recycled Paper, Soy Based Inks
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)