Panache: A Classic Party Rentals Company

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Allison and Anthony are fantastic! Both were extremely professional and were willing to work with me if any changes had to be made. They not only provide you with an amazing product but all their staff was an extreme pleasure to work with. They work efficient, professional, compassionate and most importantly, they cared about making my day special and to my liking. I rented a stage for my chupah, drapery for the stage, steps, cocktail tables along with my favorite rented item the white love seat! Thank you for making our day so special.

Love,
Lindsay and Andrew Wayne

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
2009 NW 25th Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL 33069
BLOG

If you can dream it, we can deliver it.

At Panache we understand each bride is unique, and her wedding day is a reflection of her personality, style and verve. So whether you are an old-fashioned romantic, or a modern-day minimalist, you'll find our range of specialty linens, tabletop accessories, and fine event furnishings offer the perfect marriage of style and substance; a spectacular reflection of you.

+/- read less