Pam Powers Moore

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Pam was by far the best Officiant for our wedding!! We could not have asked for someone more perfect. When I contacted Pam months ago, she was very quick to get back to me. I was nervous about having someone I had never met be the one to marry us, but I had read so many reviews on how so many people said they hadn't met her and when they did meet her it felt like they had known her forever. This is SO true!! Pam is such a kind person and is very passionate about what she does. She realizes that this is your big day and will do anything she can to make it absolutely perfect. In fact, many people who attended our ceremony commented on how well Pam did with the ceremony and thought that the ceremony was absolutely beautiful. So, if you are looking for an Officiant for your wedding, please pick Pam!! You seriously can not go wrong!! Again, Pam, thank you so much for everything you did for Lance and I the weekend of our wedding and taking the time to make our day so so perfect!!

--The Wallmans

Pam Powers Moore responded with the following comments:

Loniann, doing the ceremony for you and Lance was by far one of most rewarding experiences I have ever had. You were so easy to work with and the ideas you had for your ceremony were amazing. I particularly loved the idea of the wine ceremony add-on. When I sat down to write the words that would make up your ceremony, they came easily and my thoughts flowed so quickly I could hardly keep up. A love like yours is special, everlasting and as sweet as any grape that the good Lord ever created. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your story and please let me know if I can ever help you at anytime in the future. Take care and above all... Be Blessed!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
P.O. Box 1181, Buckhannon, WV 26201

Sweet Song Ministries [Non-Denominational Weddings and Vow Renewals]

I am a Spiritually Energized, Love-Inspired Non-Denominational Christian Minister.  I can create a beautifully written, personalized ceremony that captures the true heart and soul of your relationship and will go the "extra mile" to make your wedding UNIQUELY BREATHTAKING.  I would be honored to help turn your special day into a treasured memory.     Do YOU Need a Wedding Officiant/ Minister for YOUR Special Day?  Many couples have a hard time finding a Minister to marry them if they are living together prior to marriage, if they have been married before, or if they don't belong to a particular church affiliation or religion.  Marriage is inherently a unique relationship between a man and a woman and my only requirements are that couples truly love each other, that they understand the importance and sanctity of marriage and that they have a sincere desire to be be united as husband and wife under God's blessing. That's it!     BASIS FOR MARRIAGE:   Weddings are fantastic, but Marriages are Wonderful.  And why are they Wonderful?  Because they are ordained by God.  Marriage was instituted by God Himself as declared in Genesis 2:18.  "It is not good that a man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him".  Thereupon God created woman of man's own substance and brought her to the man.  Our Lord Jesus honored marriage by His presence at the wedding in Cana of Galilee.  And He confirmed it as a divine ordinance and a union not to be severed when He declared, "Therefore what God hath joined together, let man not separate".  Matthew 19:6.   Moreover, the apostle Paul set forth the sacred and exalted nature of marriage when he likened it to a mystical union that subsists between Christ and His Church.   VENUE:   I am an ordained Non-Denominational Christian Minister licensed to officiate weddings and other life event services.  I provide not only a quality product, but also a QUALITY EXPERIENCE and am professional in every way.  My services are ALWAYS about YOU and my goal is your complete satisfaction.  I will work with you to write YOUR story and I will make it a true feature of the day rather than just merely a ceremony that accomplishes a mission.  Your ceremony will not only be one your guests talk about whenever they see you, but it will be remembered for years to come.  It will be truly unique, truly reflective of your personalities and your story, and it will give your guests a gift of inspiration, of laughter, and of joy for you.

I am prepared to perform your wedding ceremony or vow renewal in any location you choose, whether it be outdoors, in a church, or in the comfort of your own home.  I will travel anywhere you would like to have your wedding and distance is not an issue.   The love you share is a gift from God, and you are His special gift to each other.  It would be my privilege to perform your wedding ceremony under His blessing and to not only offer you a fantastic wedding, but help you begin a wonderful marriage... a dance between three partners; you, your bethrothed and God Himself.  "A cord of three strands is not easily broken".  Ecclesiastes 4:12.

I offer a wide range of officiant services and will work with you to make your wedding exactly as you envision.  Whether it be a spur of the moment ceremony, an elopement or a wedding of any size, your ceremony deserves to be every bit as special as the love you share and regardless of length, it will be written with complete care and attention. I offer a full-service customized wedding ceremony, personalized to your style and taste and am prepared to perform either a traditional or contemporary service; or if you prefer, a nice blend of the two.  Writing and public speaking are my strong points and this is where I do my best work.  I like to talk with my couples, get a feel for their thoughts and feelings as to what they would like their wedding to portray and then write a ceremony that speaks for and about them, both as individuals and as a couple.  Theme Weddings are another way of expressing your individuality and I can tailor your ceremony to correspond with any theme you choose. Including family members and pets as a special part of the ceremony is also becoming a popular feature and whatever your wedding vision is, I will work with you to make it happen. You may choose your vows from examples I provide or, if you prefer, you can write your own. We can include a Unity Candle, Sand Ceremony, Water Ceremony, Rose Ceremony, Breaking the Glass Ceremony, Box Ceremony, special readings, favorite scripture, family customs, anything you choose that would make it unique and meaningful to you. The possibilities are endless and limited only by your imagination and desires.  Depending upon your location, we can handle the pre-marriage consultations by phone, by mail, or in person and I will work with you to make sure every detail is just as you want it.  Your personalized ceremony will be written specifically for you and your betrothed, a beautiful reflection of you, your beliefs, personal desires and the love you share.  Once written, I will either mail or hand deliver the ceremony draft to you for approval or further editing.  My goal is your complete satisfaction and I will go the "extra mile" to capture the heart and soul of your relationship, making the finished product meaningful, memorable, and UNIQUELY BREATHTAKING.   I bring my own PA, which works with or without electricity, so your  guests will be able to hear the ceremony even if your venue does not provide one.  It is small, self-contained and unnoticeable in photos.  Following the wedding, I will provide you with a Wedding Portfolio, a Keepsake Marriage Certificate suitable for framing and a beautiful booklet containing a copy of your personalized ceremony.   I will also file your marriage license with the proper town or city authorities and provide you with a copy of the same.  A lot of times couples will have family members ask the blessing at the meal following the wedding, however if you would like me to perform this function, I would be honored to do so.  My ultimate goal is to provide you with a quality experience and one that will leave a memory that is equally treasured years down the road, as it is the day following your wedding.   I am sincere, easy-going and flexible and will do everything within my power to make YOUR day special... just the way YOU want it.      WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:   Most of the comments I receive come from parents, relatives and wedding guests who sincerely thank me for a unique, heartfelt ceremony and memories that will last a lifetime.   One mother told me, "I will never experience another wedding service more beautiful than this one.   As I listened to your words, I kept wondering if you could possibly say something better or more meaningful than what you had already said, and each time you did.  It was wonderful.  Anyone would be privileged to have you perform their wedding ceremony."     Another person told me "My family and I flew all the way across country to attend this wedding, and hearing your words made it worth every mile".   FEES: Fees are structured to support time dedicated to writing and designing your ceremony and also upon the package you choose. I custom-write each and every one of my ceremonies and no two are alike. This means that your ceremony will be one of a kind, totally unique to the two of you and there will never be another one exactly like it. Factors in determining the cost of your ceremony will include meeting time and travel, as well as time to write and officiate your ceremony.   Please check out my webpage for further details and complete pricing information. www.SweetSongMinistries.com/id114.html

No matter which ceremony package you choose, please be assured that I will do everything within my power to make your ceremony totally stress free so that all you have to do is smile, say "I do", and enjoy your day.

. NOTE: Every marriage must be solemnized under a marriage license issued by a clerk of the city, burrough, county or state that the couple chooses to be married in, in accordance with the provisions of the laws governing that particular state. If a ceremony of marriage is performed without a license, the attempted marriage is void, and the parties do not attain the legal status of husband and wife. Therefore, in order for your marriage to be legal, I must have your valid marriage license, in hand, prior to officiating your ceremony. . DESTINATION WEDDINGS

I am willing to travel anywhere you would like to hold your ceremony and distance is not an issue. The fee will be based on the Ceremony Package you choose and time spent in making your day absolutely perfect!  I have a lot of resources available to me that would help enhance your ceremony and am prepared to use them to your advantage in making your ceremony the amazing work of art that you would like it to be.  Mileage, Lodging and Air Travel will be added to all packages.

The Couple gives permission and shall allow The Officiant to post a photograph(s) of them with The Officiant (or any other photos taken by the Officiant or her Representative during the course of the wedding ceremony) on The Officiant’s website or other social media for viewing by the internet community.  The Couple acknowledges that this is for promotional purposes only and they do not expect to receive any compensation of any kind.  There shall be no expiration for this permission.

Collage Sample Optional Border Colors Available Wedding Portfolio Available With Full-Service Deluxe Collage Sample

** I travel to various states and locations to perform marriage ceremonies so it is not feasible to set one standard rate that includes travel. Therefore, mileage, as well as air and lodging (if required), will be added to the above stated prices. Total cost will be discussed individually with each couple based upon your State and County requirements and your wedding destination, "  . TRAVEL COST: . Mileage and time spent traveling to and from your venue location will be added to all packages. Lodging costs will also be added if destination is beyond two hours driving distance from home office in Buckhannon, West Virginia. Costs of air travel, if required, as well as round trip mileage from home office to Pittsburgh International Airport will be provided by the couple.      BOOKING: .BBOBOOO   I officiate all of my own ceremonies and take great pride in the fact that each and every one is delivered with "heart" and "passion".  Booking is first come first serve and dates will be held with a 50% NONREFUNDABLE deposit with final payment being due two weeks prior to the ceremony.  If by chance you find it necessary to change the date of your ceremony, all monies will be fully transferrable to the new date, provided that my schedule permits and I am available to perfrom your service at that time. . . MILITARY DISCOUNT:  It is my sincere honor and privilege to extend a $50 discount to all Active Duty and Retired Military.  Valid Military ID Required. . METHOD OF PAYMENT:  PayPal, Check or Money Order   . LET ME HELP TURN YOUR WEDDING DAY INTO A TREASURED MEMORY.

I LOOK FORWARD TO SURPASSING YOUR EXPECTATIONS. . . . . OTHER SERVICES . I also perform Funerals, Memorial Services, Christenings, Baby Naming Ceremonies and other spiritual ceremonies.  Contact me and let me know what your  needs are and I will attend to them as best as I can. . .

Traci and James  ~ Alexandria, Virginia                                       'My husband and I were fortunate to have Pam Powers Moore officiate our May 2012 wedding. After our initial phone conversation with Pam we knew she was a perfect fit for us. Pam took the time to get to know our personalities and what we envisioned for the ceremony. She then wrote a draft and asked for our feedback. She did such a good job that we had few revisions. As we requested, Pam’s ceremony reflected our religious beliefs but was not “preachy.” She focused on the importance of love and marriage and being good to one another. Not only were my husband and I happy, but several guests commented on how beautiful Pam’s ceremony was. On top of that Pam is an incredibly sweet, caring person. We could not have asked for anything more and full-heartedly recommend Pam Powers Moore as a wedding officiant."

Cynthia Pensiero, Mrs. America 1996   "Pam is amazing!  She has a true gift for sharing her light and love.  You instantly feel like family around Pam.  From our first email and phone conversation I knew she was someone special. :)  I highly recommend Pam for ANY venue.  Thanks Pam!!!  Cynthia Pensiero, Mrs. America 1996."

Grace and Andrew - New Zealand   "Thank you Pam for marrying us.  You were so kind, accommodating, genuine and full of love on our special day.  We so appreciate your time, willingness and thought in working with us from overseas to make this happen.  With Love, Grace and Andrew."

+/- read less