Palm Beach Photography, Inc.

Palm Beach Photography, Inc.

Favorite
Palm Beach, FL
561.951.8800   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I must start off by saying that I did not see the value of professional photography for our wedding. I HATE PICTURES!! Tony came recommended by our wedding planner and I am so very happy we went with Palm Beach Photography.

We had long chats on the phone prior to meeting and she displayed real interest in getting to know us. This kind of personal attention was completely unexpected. She convinced me to trust her and trust her is what I did.

Working with Tonya was a dream. She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera! Words really can not express the gratitude I have for Palm Beach Photography! We have the most wonderful images of our wedding. Her timing and eye for detail are impeccable. Tonya had such great ideas and used the venue in was that only a true artist could. She explored the venue on our first meeting and found the most awe inspiring backdrops for our "First look" pictures. It truly felt as if we were in a world of our own.

The PBP team takes such good care of their clients even after the wedding. All of the little extras really made me feel appreciated. when I saw our "Sneak Peak" gallery, I was FLOORED! The images look like something straight out of a magazine. There was a great mix of posed and candid moments. She didn't miss a thing! She managed to capture EVERY emption on film. From nervous to anxious to excited and overwhelmed; I have a picture for every emotion I felt that day.

Tonya stuck with her schedule and made every moment count. EVERYONE that has seen our pictures has raved about them. I love her work so much that we have already started planning our anniversary shoot with her. 5 star service.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
P.O. Box 2862, Palm Beach, FL 33480
BLOG

Capturing more than an image...Capturing an Emotion.

Palm Beach Photography, Inc., capturing more than an image...capturing an emotion.  We are proud to be able to capture the magical moments of your special day, down to your smallest details.  We blend photojournalism and traditional techniques to create contemporary results with a hint of tradition.

Palm Beach Photography, Inc. ... read more

Palm Beach Photography, Inc. utilizes state of the art equipment to take digital imagery to a new level.  We provide high quality photo manipulation and enhancement services including special effects and airbrushing.  We offer complete online services for viewing your proofs and ordering your prints.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2003
Employees: 7
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
Palm Beach Photography consistently provides beautiful and artistic shots. Tonya Laker is easy to communicate with and is a great listener. We have worked with Palm Beach Photography on several projects and we always have people come back to us afterwards to tell us how happy they were and how sweet she is.
PROS I KNOW (84)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. is a wedding Photographer from Palm Beach Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Palm Beach, Treasure Coast, and the Florida Keys. Palm Beach Photography, Inc. is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for ten years. We specialize in high quality creative wedding and engagement photography