Palm Beach Photography, Inc.

Palm Beach Photography, Inc.

Palm Beach, FL
Profile Picture
Leah
1 Review
05/19/2012

Tonya and her team at Palm Beach Photography, Inc are absolutely wonderful! I am so impressed with their professionalism and talent. Tonya took the time to meet with me at my wedding venue to do a walk-thru and discuss my expectations prior to my wedding. Although the weather for my wedding was not ideal and some last minute changes had to be made, Tonya and her team made me feel relaxed despite the stress. I am so pleased with how my photos turned out. They are so beautiful! I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
P.O. Box 2862, Palm Beach, FL 33480
BLOG

Capturing more than an image...Capturing an Emotion.

Palm Beach Photography, Inc., capturing more than an image...capturing an emotion.  We are proud to be able to capture the magical moments of your special day, down to your smallest details.  We blend photojournalism and traditional techniques to create contemporary results with a hint of tradition.

Palm Beach Photography, Inc. ... read more

Palm Beach Photography, Inc. utilizes state of the art equipment to take digital imagery to a new level.  We provide high quality photo manipulation and enhancement services including special effects and airbrushing.  We offer complete online services for viewing your proofs and ordering your prints.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
Palm Beach Photography consistently provides beautiful and artistic shots. Tonya Laker is easy to communicate with and is a great listener. We have worked with Palm Beach Photography on several projects and we always have people come back to us afterwards to tell us how happy they were and how sweet she is.
PROS I KNOW (81)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. is a wedding Photographer from Palm Beach Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Palm Beach, Treasure Coast, and the Florida Keys. Palm Beach Photography, Inc. is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for ten years. We specialize in high quality creative wedding and engagement photography