Paired Images
Photography and life are better together
Germantown, MD  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Profile   Reviews (51)   Photos   FAQ   Blog   Map
About Us

We are Paired Images. . .

Jess and Jess, photographers. We enjoy photographing weddings, portraits and what ever we can get our cameras on! We also just want to have fun. I think that's what ultimately brought us here, our love for photography and the fun factor. We love what we do and it is translated in our work and our lives.

We may share the same name but have far from similar shooting styles.

Jessica Notargiacomo is quiet and decisive, she observes and documents great moments and beautiful light.

Jessica Latos will help create moments and capture details that you will remember and laugh about forever.

We are based in the Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC areas but are available for destination weddings as well.

Can't wait to hear from you and talk about the details of your day!

jess@pairedimages.com

Click images to enlarge or View All Photos

5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don't even know where to begin! Let me start off by saying I am a control freak who obnoxiously thinks that I'm the only one who can get things done right. I ALWAYS carry my camera with me and I am always the one taking pictures of everything around me. So naturally, when it came to picking a photographer for our wedding day, a lot of anxiety came along with it. I reviewed tons of websites and photographer's portfolios and wasn't crazy about any of them. I was looking for a documentary feel, not forced posed shots, but real moments being caught on film. This what I found at Paired Images. All of the shots look like they could be in bridal magazines! The creativity you see in these shots is just incredible. We could not be happier with them, and we will be forever thankful that these moments have been preserved by Paired Images. They also set up a photo booth at our reception and it was an absolute hit!! I know that we will be using Paired Images for every major event that happens from here on out. From yearly family shots, to when we start our own family, and I will always recommend them to everyone I know. When choosing the vendors that are going to be providing a service to you on your wedding day, remember that choosing a professional is the most important thing, and getting EXPERTS like these girls is even better! I am happy to share all of my wedding photos to anyone who would like to see them and give Jessica & Jessica at Paired Images TWO HUGE THUMBS UP!! :)

Wedding: 10/07/2011
Services Used: Photography

Just a few words ...AMAZING PHOTOS!!! These ladies have a GREAT gift and will give you not only photos of your wedding but memories that you can treasure throughout your marriage. If you are looking for a GREAT photographer then look no farther.

Associations I Belong To

"Wedding Professionals Networking Group"

Paired Images is a wedding photographer from Washington DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Dc, and Virginia. Paired Images is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding and event photography.

301-328-3197
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire