Paige Newton Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Paige shot our wedding in Tulum, Mexico over three days, and I could not be happier with the photos! We had three different events over three days, and she blended in with the crowed and captured each event perfectly. Our wedding book is balanced with artistic, candid and traditional photos. I knew her work would be fantastic as I had been following her blog for a while, and it was so nice to not worry about taking pictures myself or asking a friend to do so as Paige had it covered. If I was able to do my wedding over again, I would still hire Paige as my wedding photographer!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Austin, TX 78745

Paige Newton Photography specializes in lifestyle and wedding photography. While based in Austin, TX, we will travel, quite happily, to the destination of your choice. We love capturing folks in their natural element, doing what they do.

Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras