Owen Video

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Andy is super upbeat and fun to work with! He and his crew did a wonderful job of capturing important film of our special day while coordinating well with our photographer and not "getting in the way" while they worked! They went out of their way to be creative and make sure no important moment went by undocumented :).

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Okemos, MI 48864

I'm just a guy who films weddings on the weekends and stays at home with his kids during the week. I like cartoons, the Muppets, and all sorts of other big kid goofiness.

The reason I like filming weddings as opposed to commercial or corporate shoots is because I'm a people person. Yes, this is my business, and I am a business-owner, however, first and foremost this is the most important day in your life, not a controlled video shoot. I think it's important to know who you are as a couple, so that the film I create for you is a representation of you, not me. And I think it's important for you to know me a little better, so that I'm not just some stranger with a camera aimed at you all day long.

Please feel free to visit my website at www.owenvideo.com, or check out the Facebook fan page for more information on current weddings I'm working on.

Let's get together, have a cup of coffee, and talk about your big day!

(And congratulations on the upcoming wedding!)

+/- read less
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
Videography services: Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers
PROS I KNOW (72)