Outside In Studio

Outside In Studio

Crafting wedding films fueled with personality and style.

Toronto, ON | map
Style: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Multi...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

We’re a duo of creative wedding cinematographers crafting wedding films fueled with personality and style.

Your wedding is the celebration of that which has moved the both of you and brought you to this place and time. Our wedding films revolve around telling that story while exploring who you are as a couple, from the little quirks to the big defining moments. How did you meet? What’s your favourite thing to do together? Ice cream, yogurt, or gelato?

If you’re looking for someone to simply shoot your wedding, our approach may be too much for you. And that's just fine.

But if you’re looking for a film that captures your shared personality and dynamic, along with all the intricacies of your special day, we should talk!

Please visit our website or send us an e-mail to find out more details about our packages.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Being in the event industry, I work with many professional videographers/cinematographers and I watch many wedding films. I love getting so lost in a love story that, as I wipe away my tears, I feel as if I know the couple personally. When it was my turn to walk down the aisle, I did a lot of research to find the best of the best, because I wanted my wedding video to ignite this same emotion. My husband and I truly believe we found the best in Outside In Studio.
We knew Ricardo and Victoria were the perfect fit for us the moment we met them. They were young and trendy, so fun to be around and so professional. They made an effort to know us as individuals and as a couple. They made us feel comfortable, which made it easy for us to relax and enjoy our big day. They listened to us when we had an idea or suggestion and allowed us to feel involved. They asked a lot of questions and we loved it. They met with us a week before the wedding to make sure they knew every detail of our day; they didn’t want to miss any special moments, and they didn’t.
They captured our wedding day more perfectly than we ever could have imagined. Watching our film brings back a flood of memories. They captured every moment exactly as we experienced it; they also captured all the little moments we missed. We were blown away by their attention to detail. Our wedding film has become our most treasured keepsake. To this day when we put it on, we still find ourselves watching it over and over again. The responses we receive from those who see it is overwhelming. I was actually stopped by a stranger who had fallen in love with my film and recognized me from it. They created a wedding video that brought out exactly the type of emotion I was hoping for. Our video is everything we had hoped for and more. http://outsideinstudio.com/blog/nicole-and-lee/

• Wedding: 06/30/2013
Services Used: Videography
Profile Picture
Nicole
1 Review
Endorsements
This team is real! Their work is candid and felt! There is no cheese! We have worked with them on a number of occasions and have nothing but good things to say about them. Simply put, if you want a beautiful, uninhibited, emotion driven motion-piece-story of your day look no further. Great couple and easy to deal with. You wont be disappointed.
Outside In Studio is a wedding Cinematography Videography studio from Toronto, Ontario. We service weddings througout the local area, including Hamilton, Toronto, and Niagara. Outside In Studio is a professional wedding Cinematographer that has been part of the Greater Toronto Area wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in personality-driven wedding films
905-220-0638
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards