Our Hobby To Your Home & Wedding

Our Hobby To Your Home & Wedding

As featured on TLC's "Four Weddings", "Say Yes to The Dress" Show and in Numerous Magazines.

Ships World Wide
Located near Olympia, WA | map
Events: Corporate Events, Private Parties, Weddings
Services: Event Décor
About Us

My name is Shelley Rabe and I am the owner of Our Hobby to Your Home & Wedding — a custom events sign company.

This family owned and operated business consists of myself, my two daughters, my Mom, as well as a few other employees that help to make my dreams come alive through creating the perfect addition of Decor for years to come. We specialize in custom, high-quality, wood signs for your wedding, family, business or event. All of our signs are handmade and the attention to detail is not only expected, but a must; I am a perfectionist to a fault! You won't be disappointed with our quality, hand crafted workmanship from start to finish. We thoroughly love what we do and it shows!

We offer a large variety of styles and colors appealing to everyone. With over 15,000 orders you can rest assure that we will take good care of you. We have created signs for thousands & thousands of Brides, Wedding Planners, Bridal Consultants Photographers, Home Owners & Business' around the globe. Our Hobby to Your Home & Wedding has been featured in countless TV Wedding show's, Blogs & Magazines.

Everything is made by us, we do not out-source any part of our product and it is not made in a factory. We do not carry an inventory, every item in our shop is 'Hand Made' and created as ordered to perfection!

Best to you all and please contact us with any questions or special orders~

Shelley Rabe

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Purchase a custom sign for my friends' Disney Wedding. They put together something completely original for them. The sign was put together quickly and beautifully! I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect!

*** Ordered our Mr & Mrs sign from these ladies! They helped us customize and personalize our signs and I cannot wait to display them at our wedding then in our home!***

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Favors & Gifts
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
♥ ♥ Are you looking for custom wedding signs? Head over to look at the great selection Shelley has to offer. Her signs are handcrafted with mostly recycled wood (I love that!), and she makes them in any color or style you need for your event. Her special touch makes them a fun, yet elegant way to accessorize your event from Engagement party to Wedding Reception!
Our Hobby To Your Home & Wedding is a wedding Custom made Wood Sign Company from Olympia, Washington area. We service weddings througout the local area, including Washington DC, New York, and Los Angeles . Our Hobby To Your Home & Wedding is a professional wedding company that has been part of the United States wedding industry for 6+ years. We specialize in custom made signs & printables
360-470-1814
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards