Ordained Wedding Officiant Rev. Paul K. Underhay

Ordained Wedding Officiant Rev. Paul K. Underhay

To Love and to Cherish: Serving South Florida & 1000 Islands, New York

49 Walton Street
Alexandria Bay, NY 13607 | map
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single ...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, C...
Business Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Memorials
Established: 1998
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Last Login: Nov 05, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions for Officiant
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single Religion Ceremony
Religious Affiliations: Baptist, Catholic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, Christian - Orthodox, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian
Accommodate hearing impaired:
Non-religious sites Yes, by all means!
Your ceremony attire: That is your preference. I wear either a black suit with or without the clerical collar, or tuxedo.
Flexible wording / vows: Absolutely!
Allow couple's own vows Yes, in fact I recommend that you write something to each other in addition to the vows to make it more personal for you both.
Select readings only: They may choose from them, but not required to.
Length of ceremonies: It certainly depends on the different elements that you can include, such a sand ceremony, unity candle ceremony, hand fasting, etc. But the essential ceremony is 15-20 minutes long.
Pre-marital counseling I recommend it, but do not require it. I have a wonderful counselor that I can recommend to you.
Pre-ceremony rehearsals Yes. Generally it is not necessary for me to be there is you are having the wedding at a hotel where they have a coordinator that will walk you through the processionals and recessionals or if you have a wedding planner. Where it would be valuable if it is a beach wedding with no planner. There is an additional charge for me to travel to your venue for a rehearsal. Having said that, I recommend that we meet again about 2 weeks before your wedding at my home to go over the aspects of the ceremony. There is no additional charge for consultations at my home.
Sound system supplied: Generally, that is not necessary for me. I do have a voice that projects well.
 And often the DJ will supply a microphone in order for you to be heard. But I can supply one if needed.
Other Information
Additional Answers & Advice:

Hours: 9:00am-10:00pm

561-654-4277
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment